Meet the younglings

Cowritten with Hylla_Ramirez_

Bones, Blaster, Wrench, Shadow, Spectre are owned by me

Amarilla, Tasha and Ouno are owned by Hylla

Rex, Kix, Anakin, Jesse, Chopper, Fives, Hardcase, Echo and Jocasta are owned by Lucas Arts. We simply play them. Well I guess it's now Disney :P

No we do not own Star Wars
----------------------------------------------

Rex walked the halls with Anakin a unsettling silence between them. His blonde hair now dull and a grown out a little over his standards. The bags that enveloped his eyes where noticeable, his posture a slight slouch. A small stubble had started to grow in his face which he rubbed just to rub it. The Jedi night finally broke the lingering silence. "Drinks are on me tonight". The battered smile of the captain played out in his face "that's good. Because I have no credits". The two shared a chuckle before entering a large room. This room fanned out to a flourish of different species, all draped in the familiar brown robes of the Jedi masters. He mentally groaned at the lack of self preparation. His face still was smeared with dirt, the outline of his scars being filled in with it. Skywalker faired no better considering they where ordered to report there immediately. Although still newer to eachother, the two became fast friends. Familiar green, orange, yellow, and red armor blended together to create a rainbow type effect. His eyes scanned the crown curiously but wouldn't let it show. He stood quietly with Anakin wishing he had a shower...

-meanwhile-
A small girl in black was hiding outside the council chamber. She was curious as to what was happening inside, but terrified to get caught. With every sudden movement her breathing hitched and her eyes darted around fearfully. Her blue eyes were wide with excitement. The chatter of the Jedi and clone commander mixed together. They where talking about plans for an counter attack on Genosis. The seps had been at it again. They wanted control over the slave trade. No one noticed the curious eyes of the girl as conversations lingered on. Rex found himself growing bored. He knew it was unprofessional but yet he needed a shower. His mind scrolled through the imaginary check list of a CO's and checked off all but one important job. Make sure the 501st had all their supplies needed. By this point he was figuratively punching himself in the face. As opinions clashed Rex shifted his weight, irritation visible in his features. The clones where technically the children, yet the Jedi always seem to spark a argument amongst each other. Compared to a clone's argument it was civilized but still didn't make it less annoying. As his gloved hand swiped over his face it spread the dirt along with it giving his skin a itchy sensation. Anakin sensing frustration bubble off the clone, looked over at him meeting his gaze. Their eyes locked and had a mental conversation before Anakin waved his hand. Rex nodded and slowly began to back out of the council's meeting, not paying attention to what was behind him. At that moment, the child happened to be walking out in front of the door.

A small human girl and a Rodian beckoned frantically for her to get out of the way, but she didn't see them, intent on her target of getting a better hiding place. Rex bumped into the figure and tensed. His shoulders visibly moved up and his muscles tightened ready for anything or anyone. His armor was covered in dents and a thin layer of dirt. Dried crimson specked mainly on his legs and arms. Some littered his chest plate but it was more splotchy. His armor hadn't been cleaned in weeks and he had no time to do it when they had reported back. His once slouched back, straightened out as if a pole had taken his spine's place. He spun on his heel and expected a disapproving gaze being dawned on him but saw nothing. Realization sunk in and he looked down, his intense gaze burning into the girls eyes (Nice people skills Rex xD). She squeaked, scrambling back. "S-sorry! I'm sorry!" She knew she wasn't supposed to be there, and so she cringed, imagining the kind of trouble she was in. Tasha and Ouno (the human and Rodian) melted back into the shadows unable to help their friend. Rex would've smiled in amusement but restrained himself. She was just like the shinnies. His face was deadpan as he looked at her "what's your name and why are you here?" He asks. "I'm Amarilla" the girl responds "Amarilla Despues". She looked away from the clone's gaze clearly guilty, "no reason". Rex raised an eyebrow "well by means of protocol I'm supposed to report you" he says but his mind told him to do another thing.