Just another loss

Let's switch it up a bit shall we? Kix's pov
--------------------------------------------

He starred into the glossy eyes of a brother, nothing but fear and pain lingering in them. A hollowness had invaded them though, endless and swallowing. Spiraling into eternity as the medic stared transfixed. He had failed once more. Holding the clones hand when he first entered was a clear sign that the victim wasn't going to make it. He watched on as blood pooled out draining the clone of color. It was like a sick twisted painting, captivating yet deadly thick with struggle. "At least you didn't die alone" the medic sighed. His brothers words played over in his head 'I don't want to die, I don't want to die! Help me!' The clone pleaded. Kix had tried his best, but the damage over took the clones grip on life, dragging him into death. He watched it, he always watched it. A part of the medic died along with his brothers each time. That he would never let show except in the dark bags under his eyes. Or sometimes the slightly droop to his shoulders or the hollow smile he flashed before the eyes of others. He went over to a long list and crossed out a name. 'Jax'. He stared at the names for a bit but ripped his gaze away. After all it was just another loss.

A/N I know this is short. But I wanted to write this just didn't know how. Even now I'm not exactly proud of this chapter.