Say You Do (Hot Delena)

"Say You Do" -by Dierks Bently

I looked in the mirror smiling at my cowgirl boots and cute white and pink dress. "Selena hurry up" I laughed as Taylor yelled up the steps at me I always take longer than her to get ready. Its funny that as my best friend she isn't used to it yet. I walked down the stairs and saw her in a cute dress boots and hat making me wish I had a cowgirl hat. We headed out with a group of friends to a country bar. I was happy to be finally getting out of the house I have been a mess I don't know what I'd do with out Taylor. Anyways not getting into my heart ache tonight is all about fun.

We made it into the loud bar and got drinks and found a table. We drank our drinks quickly and then all went to the dance floor and started to dance together. I was letting loose and enjoying myself dancing with Taylor and just being silly it felt so good. I feel like I haven't been alive for the longest time. I walked back to the bar for another drink and drank it quickly before turning to head back into the crowed with my friends. As I turned I glanced towards the door and instantly her eyes met mine. Those dark brown familiar eyes that broke my heart. I felt my smile fade and felt like I was breaking. I started into her eyes and saw none of the pain I was feeling and felt the tears coming on so I darted to the bathroom and slammed myself into the wall crying. Why did she have to show up here out of all the places and why does she always look so damn good? I wiped my face no more tears I walked over to the sink and cleaned up my face. I looked down as I washed my hands I heard the door open and looked up to be met by those eyes yet again. She stood behind me "Sel I-" I turned around and interrupted her "Demi just dont!" I looked at her pleading. As we stood just staring into each others eyes a familiar tune played through the bar.

"Don't worry about the damage done
Just let those words roll off your tongue
Even if you're lyin'

If you really don't mean it, I don't care
If you need a little buzz to get you there
Then baby I'm buyin'

[Chorus]

Well couldn't you, Say you do, Say you might, For tonight, Have a heart, Bend the truth, Even if you don't, Couldn't you, Mess me up, Get in my head, Steal my t-shirt, Wreck my bed, All night long, Like you used to, Even if you don't, Couldn't you, Say you do?

Yeah baby, I'm begging you to lead me on
Say it feels good to be back in my arms
And then don't call me

I don't mind a little smoke gettin' in my eyes
Baby, take your hands, take your lies
And lay 'em on me

[Chorus]
Well couldn't you, Say you do, Say you might, For tonight, Have a heart, Bend the truth, Even if you don't, Couldn't you, Mess me up, Get in my head, Steal my t-shirt, Wreck my bed, All night long, Like you used to, Even if you don't, Couldn't you, Say you do?

Well don't worry about the damage done,
Just let those words roll of your tongue
Even if you're lyin'

[Chorus]

Well couldn't you, Say you do, Say you might, For tonight, Have a heart, Bend the truth, Even if you don't, Couldn't you, Mess me up, Get in my head, Steal my t-shirt, Wreck my bed, All night long, Like you used to, Even if you don't, Couldn't you, Say you do?

Say you do
Just say you do"

I was silent the entire song and so was she like she was reading my mind she reached out and pulled me closer to her by the waist. She looked at me "even if I'm lyin'?" I nodded my head unable to talk as she leaned in and kissed me. I melted into her lips and knew Id be a mess when she left but this moment, I would be a mess for the rest of my life to be in so I am going to forget about the damage she is doing and enjoy this moment. Her lips left mine "not here" I nodded and she took my hand a familiar sensation of belonging took over me. She lead me out to her car and we both got in. She drove towards her place making me remember all the times we rushed home to what was our house once.