Your school conducted a 3 days and 2 night trip

Your school conducted a 3 days and 2 night backpacking trip at some rural region. It made you excited, certainly. There was a boy you had been crushing on ever since he entered your school. He was a transfer student and that camp would be the first one that you'd attend with him. You guys were from different classes but he'd meet you at times as a class rep to discuss certain events that would take place in school. 

Finally, you reached school with your haversack over your shoulders. You saw him from afar and he simply waved at you. That little gestures could make you melt literally. Just that he didn't know. The final call was made and everyone was supposed to board the bus. He jumped next to you and when he had to enter first, he gestured a 'ladies first' hand motion and you blushed upon him doing that. Will he ever know? 

The trip was really long and lengthy. Everyone made loads of noise at first but soon after, most of them were asleep. You were composing a song back then and so you had your lyrics book and a pen as you listened to Yiruma's piece of music. Instantly, many ideas came up based on your crazy crush on that new boy, Himchan. 

"Annyeong." Someone sneaked next to you and that gave you a shock of your life. Himchan was there next to you and he waved innocently. You took off the earpiece that you shoved into your ears and beat his arm for scaring the wits out of you. Again, he simply smile and looked over at your lyrics book. "What's that?" He reached for it and you tried hiding it away. But too bad, he got a grip of it. 

"It went from crush to love. You're driving me crazy, with that intoxicating scent?" He flipped through the pages and chuckled as he read them. "Yah, you're good." Instantly, he knew that you liked writing. "You seem experienced when it comes to love." When he said that, you froze. Yes, you were 'experienced'. You'd dated many guys before but it all ended soon after, since your crush towards them fade away quickly. It was just like how you liked Himchan. At first, you'd have a major crush on them, loving them too much and soon, it'd all fade away. So you thought that having such a crush on Himchan would be normal. Like, it would fade away very soon. You were so sure of it. 

His grip loosened out and you snatched away the book from his hands. From your expression, he saw that you were kind of depressed from your past love life and so he persuaded you to tell him more about it. 

The journey went on like that for 3 hours. You talked to him about your personal life and he told you his. You both got to know each other better and even exchanged certain inside jokes. 

"Kids, this is the first stop. Please ensure that your bags are zipped securely because we'll trek our way there." Your classroom teacher buckled the strap around her waist and signaled everyone to alight the bus. You realised how exciting it would be after Himchan volunteered to partner with you. It was awkward though, since most of them paired up with their own gender while you paired up with someone whom you 'knew' just recently. 

The walk and all also took long enough but it was only seconds to you since your crush was just right next to you, as a buddy. But as everyone stopped for a break, you hurriedly informed Himchan that you needed the toilet first. He nodded and followed you until you both reached outside. "___-ah, are you still taking long?" He sort of yelled. You heard him but what matters the most was your cramps. You felt your stomach churning due to the pain and you had to relief yourself. 

It took you so long that he became worried. He was left with no choice but to enter the toilet since you weren't responding. "___-ah..." He called out again. This time, you banged on the cubical's wall, trying to ask for help. This was always the case. Having 'the time of the month' would always leave you in that state. Once, you almost fainted. 

In a weak state, you unlocked the door and Himchan ran to your side and assisted you. He held your arms and supported your back with his strength. "___-ah, don't worry, i'll help." He then lowered his back and hoisted you on him. He carried you that way and as he got out to report it to the classroom teacher, the coast was clear. Absolutely clear. Damn, he cursed. No one was there and as he checked the time, it would be almost 7pm soon. He took off the sweater he was wearing and wrapped it around you. Your lips were so pale and you kept on hunching your back to rub the pain on your stomach, thinking it might work. 

Unfortunately, it became worse as after Himchan checked your bag, the menstrual pills weren't in your possession. You just continued throwing yourself almost everywhere since the pain was unbearable. Worst still, you didn't have your pills with you. The hours dragged and you both couldn't contact anyone since the phone died as a result of listening to music back then in the bus through out the long journey. 

Himchan had you settled on a ground which had many shriveled leaves everywhere. He ensured that you're warm in the cold night and he even took out the biscuits he had packed to feed you. But you refused them all, not having any appetite to eat. "You won't get any better if you don't eat this." He warned as you were literally shutting him up with a glare. Men. They know nothing of women's pains. 

After the terrible hours you'd been through, you finally laid on your back and stared at the night sky. You used your haversack as a pillow and tried soothing yourself by staying calm. That's the only way to feel better. Even though the noise of Himchan digging his bag was disturbing, you pretended that there was no pain and you were safe. When you felt like the pain was slowly fading away, someone nudged at you. "I found it! Come, i'll do it for you." He pulled up your light body, pushed away your haversack and placed your head on his lap. The pain came back once again and you nagged at him for the inconvenience once more. 

He didn't budge. Instead, he lifted up your shirt until below your chest and you were taken aback by what he just did. You pulled your shirt down but he caught your wrist and assured you, "Trust me, you'll get better." He poured some of the ointment into his palm and rubbed it in a circular motion on your stomach. You felt convinced since his hand was so warm. It made you comfortable and the pain was subsiding soon enough. 

As he was on task, you accidentally looked up and his eyes widened when you caught his sight. You both stayed that way for a few seconds and neither did one of you lifted your eyes from each other. With the hand that he rubbed on your stomach, he pulled down your shirt and traced your arm with his fingers. He bent down without hesitation and kissed your lips. It was a long, stationary kiss but still, having a feel of it made you enjoy it. When you felt his lips parting away from yours, you opened your eyes and looked at him again as he stared at you. "I think I like you." He caressed his finger over your cheeks. 

You may seem a little impatient as you pulled his shirt with much force and his lips crashed into yours once more. But this time, it was more then passionate. The kiss lasted longer and you felt his tongue lingering around yours. As though he was rushing things impatiently, he broke away from you and whispered, "No, I like you." He made his final statement before continuing the prolonged kiss from where he left off. -END- 

Someone shoot me, my imagines always end up with kissing scenes which some of you might not like. Sorry, but I read too much heavy smut so this is kind of scene is like nothing to me now >.<" Inform me if you want to request for 'innocent' imagines, Babys! XD Jeongmal mianhe~ -Admin Ryn