You were involved in an accident and slipped into coma for months

You were involved in an accident and slipped into coma for months. Despite being in such state, you could still listen well but not able to move or see. 

Every week, fresh flowers would be replaced to greet you on every blissful Monday. 

"____-ah, remember the dinner and dance meeting we were supposed to attend? I told my manager that you aren't able to come so I gave up my tickets to my colleagues. You aren't mad, right?" He kissed the back of your hand and stroked your hair. Tears were what you responded him with and he kissed your tears as well to let your cheeks dry. 

You felt the urge to cuddle him as it had been 2 months your boyfriend had been taking care of you since you had no family support. 

Everyday passed on that way and you showed no signs of recovering. But still, you could listen well to every conversations and feel anyone's touch. 

But one day wasn't ordinary at all. You could feel a brusher along your cheeks and your lips were sealed with a what smells like cherry. 

"Himchan-sshi, she's all ready." A lady's voice spoke. 

"Ah geurae? Thank you so much, she look so pretty..." A hand covered yours and kissed your hand as usual. 

"Kim Himchan, do you take ____ as your wife?" 

You werent able to respond and you didnt know what was happening. 

HC:"Yes, i'd be more than glad to do so. With marriage, she'll be my responsibility for as long as im alive." 

It hit you when you realised that he decided to rush a wedding even when you were motionless. 

With his warm embrace, you could sense him getting closer and he left a peck on your forehead then a longer kiss on your lips. 

It was finally winter and you were staring out of the window. 

HC:"____-ah, time for your medications~" 

You turned to smile at him. He realised your depression so he approached you and sat next to you. 

HC:"Eyy, why is my princess so gloomy??" 

You:"Himchan-ah... why did you choose to marry a girl like me when i have to be on medication for the rest of my life?" 

HC:"Because I love you. Don't ask me why I love you. I just feel that the reason why I look forward to everyday is because of you." 

You:"Even if you have to live everyday to feed me those medicines, you'll love me?" 

HC:"Even for a thousand years, i'll let you lean on me. Im not letting go of you. Never." He pulled you in his embrace and gave you light kisses everywhere on your face. 

Himchan gave you some pills before wrapping the both of you in a comforter. 
He pulled you down to lie on his chest in a slouching position. He then slung his arms around your neck and pecked your hair as he lower his head to lie his cheek on your head. 

HC:"To people, you maybe someone who carry a disease. But you're a vitamin to me, you know? Do you think I can ever erase you from my life? Remember this, i'll always love you... till eternity." He whispered. -END-