Chapter 15: A Perfect Dress

A/N- Sorry for not updating, but I was looking into Devianart and maybe making a one-shot FNAF book on there. I don't know yet, but whatever! Enjoy!

~Timeskip to next morning~

(y/n)'s POV:

I walked into school trying to avoid Chica knowing she would ask me the one question I dreaded, "Hey, (y/n), are you going to the dance with Gold?!" I screamed gaining the whole hallway of students' attention. I whipped around to see Chica with the biggest grin, I held my chest trying to calm my racing heart, "My God! Chica, don't do that!" She only laughed at my near heart-attack and asked yet again, "So are you?" She looked at me eagerly while I huffed and turned making my way down the hall to my locker. Gold was standing there looking nervous with his hands behind his back, I walked up to him and made him jump, "Hey Gold!" He gasped and looked at me with extreme blush covering his whole face. I laughed and he cleared his throat, "(y/n), can I ask you a question," he pulled a small black box from behind him and opened it, "will you go to the dance with me?" Inside the box was a little note that read the word 'Dance?' on it with little hearts surrounding it. I blushed and hugged him responding, "Of course I will." I felt him relax then hug back probably relieved he got the answer he wanted. I was happy that I was going to the dance with Gold, but I gasped and pulled away realizing something, "I HAVE TO LOOK FOR A DRESS!" Chica gasped happily then grabbed my shoulders shaking me, "Don't worry, (y/n), I'll help you look for a dress!" Man was I happy to have someone like Chica; I hugged her saying 'Thank you' over and over again excitedly. Chica pulled away with the biggest grin, I looked at her questioningly, "(y/n), I know just who can help us!"

~Time skip to the mall because we all hate school!~

Chica got Foxy to drive us to go meet the mysterious dress hunting helpers that were going to find us at the front door. Foxy dropped us off at the front door and drove to Freddy and Gold's house to hang out with all the boys, we walked up to the doors where Chica was glomped in a hug by anther blonde haired girl I know as CC. Megan, or Mangle, walked up behind CC and pulled her off before she suffocated Chica I laughed and greeted, "Hey, CC! Hey, Mangle!" They both waved to me and smiled while Chica gasped and asked, "You guys have all met before?" The three of us nodded while CC answered, "Yeah! While we were shopping  a few days ago we all met in BC Denny's!" (You see what I did there, JC Penny's = BC Denny's? No? Okay.... T_T) Chica smiled and yelled , "Well, let's get shopping!"

~Yet another time skip after like four thousand dresses later~

I walked out of the dressing room in a simple, short, (f/c) dress that stopped mi-thigh with (2f/c) floral patterns on the left side of the dress with a belt to match. (There will be a picture don't worry.) I put on (2f/c) (heels/flats) on with it as well as some jewelry that matched. (You can pick what shoes and what jewelry you want.) All the girls squealed and complimente me and how beautiful the dress was, I blushed at all of their comments and thanked them. I changed back into my regular clothes, my hunt for the perfect dress finally over. I walked out of the mall with a new dress and more confidence in my stride.

A/N- Wooooooooh! Okay the dance as finally arrived and you will all finally have the chance to dance (hahaha! Rhymes!) with Gold! Sorry for not updating , but finally the dance is here! Woooh! Gold are you excited?!

Gold: *nibbling on cookie* Huh! Oh yeah I'm happy!

PieMuncher: Who gave you a cookie!?

Hero: Back in my story everyone gave me cookies!

PieMuncher: *gasp* Can I have one?! :D

Hero: No you may not. X3

PieMuncher: WWWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!??????   t(T~T t

See you in the next chapter my Munchies! *whispers* can someone please give me a cookie?

-PieMuncher