Chapter 14: Shadow Drama

A/N- You know, you guys are just so supportive. It really warms my heart to see that people like this book and some of the people that do write good books themselves. Thanks. :3

(y/n)'s POV:

After using the restroom, (am I the only one who calls it that 24/7?) I started to make my way back to the lunchroom when someone stepped in front of me, "Shadow?" I looked up to see him smirking, "Hello dear (y/n).~" I smiled and said, "Hey Shadow if you don't mind I'm trying to get back to lunch!" He laughed, grabbed my wrist, and started to pull me away from the lunchroom not seeming like he would let go anytime soon. I tried to pull away, fight back, yell, ANYTHING to get him to stop, but he just kept walking to our unknown destination. We stopped at the janitor's closet, I realized that he was trying to get ME in THERE, "No way am I going in there, with or without you!" He just smiled the most evil smile and pulled me into the closet closing the door behind him. So here we are trapped in a closet, in the dark, only with him, he's blocking the only exit, no escape. 'Well crap!' He cornered me against the back wall and put his hands on either side of my head starting to lean in, "I don't get why you're dating Gold, (y/n), he really isn't meant to be. Me on the other hand...~" he came even closer to where our lips almost touched, "..I'm a keeper.~" With that he smashed his lips against mine while ITRIED with all my might to push him off. No matter what I did he wouldn't budge, I was only left with one other option... 'I'm sorry, Shadow, I really didn't want to have to do this, but...' I kicked him right where it will hurt, right where the sun does NOT shine! He feel to the ground groaning while I jumped over him, rushed out of the closet, and ran back down the hall to the lunchroom. I walked in casually, sat down next to Gold, and whispered in his ear, "You're cousin is a jerk." I then just went back to eating like nothing happened at all leaving him and the rest of the table confused. 'I'll tell him later!'

~Time skip!~

As Gold and I made our way to the front door about to leave he asked me, "What did you mean when you said Shadow's a jerk I already know that?" I didn't look up, but responded, "Oh, he just kissed me so I kicked him." "HE KISSED YOU!?" I looked up to see Gold's race beet red from anger, my eyes widened as I watched him stomp back down the hall calling out for Shadow. Shadow probably won't respond and is most likely running for the hills at the moment, but what can I say. 'Boys will never learn.' With that Chica walked up and asked, "Sooooo, what happened?" I smiled and said, "Come here; Mama's gonna tell you a story."

A/N- I absolutely love this chapter because it just reminds me of one South park episode. Well I'm going to go eat breakfast soooooooo.... Oh hey Troy! *blushies*

Troy: Hello everyone! Good morning Spell.~

PieMuncher: *squeak* Oh my God...

See you in the next chapter my Munchies!

-PieMuncher