Chapter 4: Brother Rivalry

A/N- Before we start I've got something important to tell you. Over the weekend I won't be able to update because I'm going camping. I may not be able to update until Tuesday and I'm leaving Thursday night. So I'll try to update Thursday and Monday. Okay on with the chapter. Enjoy! (Video above is by HitlersPimp he makes awesome fnaf Gmod animations! Go check him out and subscribe!)

After surviving two boring afternoon classes by myself, I finally made it to the end of the day. Before I leave I went to my locker to put books away and get everything I need for going home. Turning to my left I noticed that the others weren't here yet. 'Oh well...' I thought to my self, I turned back to my locker and placed some books in. I felt a pair of hands wrap themselves around my waist and a head placed on my shoulder, "Hello dear!~" I recognized that voice, I turned my head slightly to see Freddy smirking down at me since he his taller. I blushed and looked down to see his hands around my waist, I stuttered, "Oh! Uhhh... H-hi F-freddy!" He chuckled and turned me around so I was facing him. I looked into his eyes and blushed noticing how close how faces were, to where our noses were almost touching. He chuckled again and said, "My dear, you have the most beautiful (e/c) eyes.~" I smiled and said, "T-thank you F-freddy, that's really sweet." His smirk just got wider and he removed his hand off of my waist and rested it on my cheek. He stroked my cheek with his thumb he leaned in to where I could feel his hot breath on my lips, he whispered, "Well you are beautiful my dear!~" I felt a shiver run down my spine as I blushed even more, Freddy smirked, but was pulled back roughly.

Gold's POV:
I was walking down the hall back to my locker with Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy when I realized that Freddy was not with us. Bonnie must have noticed as well because he asked, "Hey guys, where's Freddy?" I looked ahead to see something that made my blood boil, Freddy was there holding (y/n) leaning in and saying something. I saw her blush, so I walked over to Freddy who pulled away from her. I grabbed the back of his collar and pulled him away from (y/n) and pinned him on the lockers. I growled and yelled, "What are you doing?!" He just smirked and said, "I was just simply talking to my dear (y/n).~" I slammed zhim against the lockers again and yelled, "She isn't yours!" I lifted my fist about to punch him when someone grabbed my wrist preventing me, I turned to see (y/n) looking at me with pure concern written all across her face, "Gold calm down! He was just talking to me, and I don't like to see my friends fight!" When she said the word friends my blood ran cold and my heart started to hurt. I dropped Freddy and walked away with my head down.

(y/n)'s POV:
I can't believe Gold would do something like that! Mostly toward his own brother! Gold dropped Freddy and walked away with his head down, I went to go after him, but someone place their hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Bonnie, he frowned saying, "Let him go he needs some time alone." I nodded as the bell rang meaning that we could leave for the day. Bonnie walked off with Chica and Foxy who were making sure Freddy was alright. I put on my jacket and made my way outside and got on the bus that would take me home. I looked out the window of the seat next to me and saw Chica, Foxy, and Bonnie getting into a maroon F-150 and Gold and Freddy getting into a silver Sedan. I looked down and pulled out my phone and headphones, I turned on some music, plugged in my headphones, and put them in my ears. The whole ride home I could not forget what happened today and I wondered what was in store for me tomorrow.

A/N- I feel bad for Gold, he just got friend zoned. Freddy still being Freddy and reader-chan being the caring friend. I had to write this twice because the first time my wifi just randomly stopped working and deleted what I wrote and it was over 500 words! Uhhh! Why is life so hard!
See you in the next chapter my Munchies!
~PieMuncher