Brucely's Power

Summary:Everyone knows that Artemis is not easily swayed into anything. But when it comes down to it you realize that it is really simple to make Artemis, laugh, excited, motivated, and lastly happy. Now that he died she has been made sadder, depressed even. No one likes this mood on her, sure it helps her fight better but lets be honest we all miss her happiness.

Rain pattered against the window, as she sat at her dining room table doing homework. She had just started her 3rd year at Stanford. The first year without Wally right beside her studying Forensic Science, instead of what she was double majoring in (International Business and Law) . "This will be the death of me! Where did I get the dreaded idea to double major anyway! Oh right it wasn't my idea, it was Wally's. Brucely! Come 'ere boy!" Brucely yipped and raced down the hall and jumped right into Artemis' lap. "Good boy, good boy!" She said as she ruffled Brucely's ears 'Knock,Knock!' Brucely leaped off of Artemis' lap and sprited twards the door. "Stand down Brucely, Zatanna! Is that you because if it is you should have the spare key!" No answer, must not be Zee. Artemis turned on the television.

"Ello and welcome back to GBS news and I'm Gordon G. Godfrey! Today we 'celebrate' National Justice League day. Yes I know my dear veiwer-." Artemis walked towards the door while pulling Brucely back towards the couch. When she opened the door Brucely ran out and tackled the person that was previously knocking on the door.

"Bad Brucely! Hi umm sorry about that he gets really hyper sometimes." Artemis pryed Brucely off of the human. She looked up and saw what she thought she would never see ever again in her life. His bright green eyes that twinkled when they saw her. His bright red hair that was like a flame that drew attention to itself. And the thing that she thought he would never ever do again. He hugged her. He walked in the house and kicked the door shut.

"I love you Artemis Crock."He picked her up bridal style and kissed her till his heart's content. "I never thought I'd be able to do that ever again." He blushed. Brucely started jumping up and down and scratching Wally's legs. Wally let Artemis down out of his arms and picked up Brucely. "I missed you too bud."

"So Wally how did you get back here?" A tear escaped her tear. Then she started to whisper."We thought you were dead, I thought you were dead." Wally brought her into another hug and kissed her forehead.

"You died on me twice its only fair that I died on you too." And that was and will always be the *third happiest moment of Artemis' life and Wally's.

By: 

What, she got married to Wally that was the best day of her life, then she had kids and those were all tied for second so then obviously Wally coming home would be third.