Was There Ever Any Doubt?

Artemis' POV

"Hey, Beautiful, you want to go out and get a bite?" Asked Wally from behind me while he wrapped his arms around my waist as I was doing my homework.

"Can't, homework." I replied, furiously scribbling answers on my science papers.

"What homework?"

"Science." Wally placed his head on my shoulder and read over my answers.

"That one's wrong," he pointed to a line on my paper and I looked over it, finding my mistake.

"Thanks," I turned and placed a light kiss on his cheek before I erased the answer and re-wrote it, "What would I ever do without you?"

"Be lonely, because no one can love you more than I do." He smiled cheekily.

I rolled my eyes, "stop being so cheesy." For a few minutes, we didn't say anything, and I continued to do my homework with Wally leaning over my shoulder.

"I haven't taken you out in a long time..." He started to stroke my hair.

"I know, I just have too much homework."

"I could use my speed and do it all for you."

I raised my eyebrows at him, "remember? We agreed not to use our powers anymore."

He chuckled, shaking his head, making his red hair swing around, "Didn't we agree to disagree?"

I rolled my eyes, letting go of my pencil and lightly shoving his face away, "Go bother Brucely, I'm trying to do my homework."

"Nah, you're more fun to bother."

"Why!?!" I whined like a five year old.

"Because of that," he smirked.

I glared at him, and tried my best to ignore him as he tried his best to distract me. He would tickle me, play and knot my hair, place kisses down the back of my neck, turn the TV on to maximum volume, the lot.

"WALLACE!!! I'm trying to do my homework!" Wally paused the overly loud TV and sat up, walking over to me and pulling my chair out. He lifted me up and sat on my chair, placing me on his lap. I shivered as he turned my head and kissed me on the lips.

He pulled away soon, "I know, but you're too stressed. You need a way to relieve yourself, that's where I come in."

I huffed, "fine."

"See? I'm always right." He kissed me again, placing his hand on the back of my head and the other around my waist.

"Annoyingly so, but that's why I love you." I mumbled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Was there ever any doubt?" He chuckled and pulled away, standing and tugging my hand, "C'mon, let's go out to dinner."

********

By Artemis2789