Trying to move on

"Thank you Fran. For being my brother. I love you." I give him one last, thight hug and sit on myself. I dry my eyes with my hands and sight. "He is right! It is time to move on." I stand up, take my bag with me, turn around for one more time and walk to outside. When I open my eyes, the sun brights heavy in my eyes, so I make my eyes small and walk in the park, where I see Lodo. She ru s to me and says; "Tini! It's a long time ago that we saw each other! Are you okay?! Are you over J...jorge?" I sight and shake my head "No but something in my mind says me that it is time to move on. I know I will never stop loveing him." She smiles and gives me a thight hug. "I missed you" she says and take me to my other friends. They said the same and everyone is hugging me.

I'm not ready for this. I can't do this. I.... while I was in my thoughts, Lodo interrupts me. "Huh?? Sorry I was at... I mean I was in my mind." "I asked you if you wanna join as to party with us? I know it's fast but it will be good for you" she says. She is kinda right. I nods and walk with them to a club I know. "Irish club", that is the name of the club. It is a weird name but yeah...
We walk in the club and I order a beer. Normally I don't drink beer but I wanna have fun.
The night changed into midnight and I was drunk. And heavy. I could barely stand on my legs but I go on with drinking untill Mechi takes me home. "I'll stay with you" she says and walks with me inside. I almost fall but Mechi catches me on time. I sit on the couch while Mechi takes some qater for me. I drink it and we were both saying nothing. We had a fight last month about my behavior. She said that she couldn't live with my behavior or something and I said that that it's nonsenss. I'm still agree with myself, I mean, your bestfriend has to support you, right? And she didn't...

The silence was painfull, untill I start to say something. "Well... I'm not drunk anymore, well... I'm less drunk, so you can go now." I sight and hold my glass, without anything in it, in my hand. She laughs. "You don't think I'll let you be alone right?!" Now I am the one who is laughing. "I see you have less problems with my behavior huh?! And my parents and brother are home" I look angry at here and she looks suprised at me. "Seriously?!... Okay well... you know why it is hard for me!" She gets tears in her eyes. She thinks it is only hard for her to see her bestfriend like this... yeah right. I smile fake and say; "Yes! But you have no idea how badly I'm dying!! You only see me like this and have selfpitty while I am dying inside and outside! I feel it! And you, as bestfriend, should help and support me but nooo you only think about yourself! With your selfpitty!" I stand up, angry, open the door and look at her. "I'm not going because... because you are right... sorry Tini... I-I had no idea that it was this badly..." she stands up and hug me and I'm crying as hard and loud as I can... in the arms from my bestfriend.