in the hospital

Tini's pov.

Someone calls me, so I pick up my phone.

Caller: "Hello miss Stoessel. I'm the doctor from mister Jorge Blanco. He had an accident with his motor. And someone said that you're his girlfriend."

Tini: "Who said that? And what happend??"

Caller: "Someone who's called Valeria Baroni. He was riding on his bije and he went too fast. He wanted to slow down but he couldn't."

Tini: "Oh my god... t-thank you!"

I hang up and ride with my car to the hospital. I asked where Jorge lays and go to his room. When I walk in I see Stephie at hus bed holding his hand. I make a sound with my mouth and walk in.

Tini: Hi...

Stephie: Hey!

She stands up, walks to me and give me a hug. First I didn't know what's going on but later I give her a hug back.

Tini: How is he?

Stephie: Well... he hasn't open his eyes so yeah....

I sight and sit mext to him. I give him a kiss and hold his hand tight. I look at him and see something in his pants. I grab it and see that it's a note. I read it: "Tini, I love you! Please come back! I need you."
There are tears rolling down my cheek.

Stephie: What is that?

I give her the note and look at Jorge.
I look to the door when I her someone talking, it's Peter.

Tini: Oh no...

I walk to him and send him away. When I walk back I see that Jorge's eyes are open. I run to him and take his hands.

Tini: Jorge?! Amor?!