Epilogue

"Kennie, get over here his instant." Zayn yelled to his son, that is correct son, "Hi, Boppy." Kennie said to his father, Zayn looked down to his second oldest son, his name use to be Kennedy, but Kennedy changed to Kens, and soon Kennie, "Where is Micky?" Zayn asked, Micky, the oldest, is now fifteen, causing Kennie to be twelve, "I don't know, he told me to leave him alone." Kennie said, he has known he was a he sense he was about four he started classifying himself as Kennie a boy.

"When did he tell you this?" Zayn asked, "Yesterday when I asked him of he wanted to play with squirt guns with Kingston, Bailey, Matt, and I." Kennie said, three years after the twins were born, Matt was born, the family has moved, Liam permanently resigned from being a boxer, a nurse works three twelve hour shifts a week, so Liam can raise all six kids, while he is pregnant, still trying for a girl.

The newest addition is Jason, he's three, while Liam is pregnant with Niall, saying it was the last kid, and Niall has helped out sense Kennedy was born, he was accepting with Kennie became part of the family.

Louis on the other hand, has a nine year old, Tatum, a girl who was born deaf, so Louis learned sign language, Tatum has both Malik nine year old boys crushing on her, so Kennie channeled her ex girl to tell them some ideas about what to do.

Alexander, Damien, Connor, and Emmy are still a part of the family's life, Damien is off to college, Connor is friends with Micky, and Emmy is also getting crushed on my both nine year old boys, even through she is a whole year older.

"Dad, how do I get Emmy to notice me and not King, King keeps telling me that both Tatum and Emmy like him, it's no fair." Zayn and Kennie heard Bailey complain, nine years old and they are already letting girls get in between them, "I need to go talk to them." Kennie told her step father, him and Micky still got once every other Saturday to Harry's house, Kennie still hates Harry, Harry is now married, with a girl named Tee, Tee is pregnant with Harry's ninth kid, her second.

Tatum goes and sees Harry same time Kennie and Micky go see him.

"Bailey, want me to tell you something, you may not have Emmy right now, or Tatum, but King will have some girls that you don't, but you will also have some girls that he doesn't. Like Micky and Conner both had a crush on a girl, Conner got the girl, Micky didn't, but he didn't care, want me to tell you why?" Kennie started talking to Bailey, the two of them having a special connection.

"Why?" Bailey questioned, Kennie smiled, "Because, they were close enough, they knew that other pretty girls will come around, and they will both have a girl." Kennie said, Bailey smiled, Kennie walked to his and Micky's room, the old playroom, Bailey and Kingston moved into the room right across the hall, the old music room, Kennedy's old room became Matt and Jason, the guest room will become Niall's room, while the gym became a sitting area, only keeping the monkey bars, putting them in the backyard.

Everything was fine until: "Dad, Kingston is lying." From Matt, "Am not, Kennie you saw it happening, tell Boppy." Kingston told, "No, King did it." Jason trying to keep up on the matter, "Hehehe." Micky came home.

"Micky, you are completely stoned." Kennie said through the big doors of their room, pulling his older brother into the room to keep him hidden until he has completely calmed down.

"Just another day in the Malik house. Oh!" Liam said, "Daddy peed himself, Matt look, Daddy peed himself, yes, ever three year old has pointed that out.

"Shit, he will be three months early." Zayn said, standing up, immediately getting Liam to the mini van, "Micky, Kennie, you two are in charge." Zayn yelled, driving Liam to the hospital, leaving the van in case Micky needs to drive them somewhere.

Niall Jim Malik

June fifth, 2023- June fifth, 2023, he was too early to make it.

After that Liam slipped into a depression, the thirty some year old man keeping a smile on his face for his kids, but once he was in the bedroom with his husband, he cried into his arms, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mess up." Liam cried into Zayn's side, Liam delivered Niall, Niall lived for not even a full minute, Liam got to hold Niall as Niall cried, the doctors knew there was nothing for them to do, just let the couple hold their child, Zayn also held Niall.

Marie Elizabeth Malik, February fourth, 2024

Jasmine Clara Malik, February fourth, 2024

Hazel Taylor Malik, August tenth, 2027

Jayden Alexia Malik, August tenth, 2027

The family kept up with the every three years having kids.

Micky OD-ed one day, but not before telling Kennie that he felt forgotten.

Kennie ended up liking boys, marrying a boy, giving some kids life, and fighting minimally with each other.

Kingston loved Tatum all through school, they dated he proposed, they were only able to have one kid before an accident left Tatum unable to have kids.

Bailey never got married but adopted two sons, who both go married and had kids of their own.

Matt got married to Emmy, ignoring the four year age difference.

Jason was also gay, marrying a guy, adopting four kids, so any fighting count have equal sides.

Marie became a doctor, trauma surgeon, she had two husbands that said she over worked too much, leaving her alone.

Jasmine died due to a drunk driver, killing her and her friends.

Hazel went into depression when she was thirteen, and soon suicidal, killing herself at the age of seventeen.

Jayden slipped into depression once her other half killed her self, making her want to die, but she met a boy, and made her rethink suicide.

Zayn and Liam live to see a total of three kids die, Niall, Micky, and Hazel, making Liam's new depression over Niall worse.

Niall, he waited in heaven, waiting for his dads, brothers, and sisters to come to him, the all did.

-------•
Done

What does this look like to you? •~

Well that was this story, any ideas on why it was called Undying? I had it planed out from the start, but I changed, originally Zayn and Liam weren't ever going to have kids together but date, Zayn cheats, causing Liam to break up with him, an giving Harry another chance, but I made Harry too much of an a$$hole for it to make sense.

Or Harry and Zayn were going to be friends and Zayn was going to convince Liam to date Harry, but oh well.

Go check out my other stories, currently writing Through the Dark and Love Me, Love Me is a sequel, but yeah, some writing is better than others.

Bye for the last time on this story,

Kai