4

Liam stared the the shadow, "Liam so help me, I will push against that wall!" Harry yelled, and he did.

Kennedy heard the slam, she ran down stairs and screamed, "You're the bad man, stay away from Daddy!" when he didn't Kennedy ran over and started punching Harry's thighs, punching like Liam, soon Harry grumbled something and kicked Kennedy, that was the final straw for Liam, he pushed Harry off of him, and started punching Harry, pushing Harry out the front door.

"You better stay away from her, if I see you near her, I will not hesitate to punch you, hard... in the nuts, so stay away!" Liam yelled, slamming the door, tears starting to pool in his eyes, "Its okay Daddy be happy." Kennedy said, walking over to Liam and giving him a big hug, Liam picked his daughter, she hugged him, and Liam looked down into her hair, crying.

Liam never cries, so he doesn't know if he is crying from lack of sleep, of because of just being strong for too long.

"It will all be okay in the end." Kennedy, this just made Liam cry more, he was suppose to be comforting Kennedy, not Kennedy comforting him.

"Niall is going to be here soon." Liam said after a few minutes of him trying not to cry. "Okay, I like Ni." Kennedy said, Liam smiled.

Soon his phone began to ring, Liam took his phone, the caller ID read, Niall, "Hey, Niall what's up?" Liam asked, trying to sound causal, "Guess where I am." Niall said, Liam's face fell, this game? Really? "I don't have a clue Niall. Where?" Liam asked, deciding to play along, "Outside of your house. Guess who is also here." Niall said again, now this really confused Liam, "Uh, who?" He asked, Niall let out a slight chuckle, "Your abusive ex, and I know he's been inside because he's mumbling something about how he came about it all wrong." Niall yelled into the phone, "I was just-" Niall cut Liam off.

"No, he doesn't have a single bruise on his body, so you didn't try to hurt him, and he may have hurt Kennedy, if I find out something like this happens again, I will petition to take Kennedy away." Niall said into the phone, "Niall, that isn't funny, I'm already fighting Kennedy's school to keep her." Liam said into the phone, "Fine, I'm going inside, but if that asshole tries to talk to me, or touch me, I will not hesitate to beat him all the way to back to where ever the hell he came from." Niall yelled, Liam had to take a breath, "Okay, I can't agree more." Liam agree, and Niall got out of his car, and walked up to Liam's door.

"Niall hey!" Harry called, Niall got a disgusted look on his face, "Have you hurt her recently?" Niall asked, Harry was now confused, "Hurt who?" he asked, this just pissed Niall off more, truth be told, he treated Kennedy like a daughter, "You know, that little girl in there, with Liam, you know, your personal punching bag." Niall yelled at Harry, "I didn't-" Niall didn't let Harry finishes, "No, I need to go." he said, walking to Liam's front door, then he just got his key out of his pocket and opened the door.

"Li, Kenny, how are the both of you?" Niall asked, walking into the house and closing the door right away so Harry can't get in, "Uncle Ni Ni," Kennedy screamed, the finished by quiet, "I missed you." she finished, Niall smiled at the young girl's energy, just like Liam, "Can we watch Bubble Guppies?" Kennedy asked, Niall nodded and walked over to the Telly, turning it on.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked Liam softly, Liam had retreated to the kitchen to cry, Liam shook his head, "I should've done something, Harry got in. The one thing I pride myself in is to make sure Harry and Kennedy don't know about each other, now they do." Liam said, still crying, hands on the counter, fingers facing him, head down, Niall wasn't exactly sure what to do, does he hug Liam, no matter how much Liam despises hugs from anyone other than Kennedy, is he suppose to just get Kennedy and leave?

"Uh, should I do something about Harry still being out there?" Niall asks, deciding the best way to start this conversation. Liam perked up at this, "What? He's still out there?" Liam questioned, pissed, "Well..." Niall trailed off, "I'm going to take care of him, he better not come here again" Liam mumbled, walking to the door, then out into the light.

"Liam! Why do you still have that thing-" Liam cut Harry off immediately, "Her name is Kennedy, and you knew that I was pregnant." Liam said, Harry looked at Liam confused, "Why is she- Kennedy- so scared of me if we never even met?" Was Harry's follow up question, "While she was six months old I had another boyfriend." Was all Liam said, this pissed off Harry, which in return pissed off Liam.

"Well." Harry prompted, "Well what?" Liam asked, folding his arm over his chest, "Yo Liam, don't kill him, you can't go to jail tonight." Liam heard a bunch of voices shouting, Liam looked over the the street where a truck carrying all of the other boxers from his gym, they were a small but powerful gym.

"Louis? Why are you driving everyone to my house, at six thirty in the morning?" Liam questioned with fake calmness, "Niall texted me saying that Harry was here, and you were pissed, and we were going to need muscle if you two fought, so I decided to get the strongest people I know." Louis said, Liam put his head down in his hands, "Fine, get in the house, do wreck it, don't try to throw and catch weights, no cooking, and listen to Niall." Liam said, knowing that all of the don't's have happened before.

Louis smiles and lets himself, Josh, Sydney, and Nick into Liam's house, seconds away from becoming hectic.

"Why they hell does Kennedy think I have ever hurt her?" Harry asked, Liam gave Harry a fake smile, "Because, since you are her father she has a connection to you no matter what, my ex right after you hurt me a few time, but Kennedy loved him so I stayed with him, one time he hurt Kennedy and I broke up with him, she thought it was you because she was too young to remember anyone else that has hurt her, and you hurt her emotionally." Liam said. Harry was quite dumbstruck by this.

"You let someone hurt her?" Harry yelled, Liam clenched his fist, willing himself not to beat the crap out of Harry, "You cannot talk, you hurt her as well, not physically, but when you left me and I was hurt, I was far enough along and we had a strong enough bond that he knew it, so don't start with me." Liam yelled, he glanced over his left shoulder to see all of his friends watching from the window closely, they all secretly want to bear Harry for ever leaving Liam and Kennedy.

With the audience he didn't think twice, and punched Harry hard in the stomach, not wanting to hurt his fist for the fight tonight. Then he just turned around, did a one eighty, and walked inside.

-------

Sorry for the long wait, I have two ear infections, they hurt, so I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

If you liked it please comment a vote.

Thanks,
KylesPage