14

Liam silently nudged Zayn, "That car has been following us sense my house." Liam told him, Zayn looked out the rear view mirror, "Yeah, I was about to ask if you noticed, I'm starting to get a wee bit paranoid about it, any idea on who it is?" Zayn asked to Liam, Liam turned on his blinker, turning in to opposite direction of Harry's house, if Liam was being followed, he wanted Harry's house to be a safe- as safe as Kennedy could be around Harry- place to hide away from the follower.

"Harry's house is that way." Zayn said, pointing behind them, "I know, call Harry, and I guess explain to him why Kennedy and Micky will be late, as much as I hate saying this, we need to tell him." Liam told Zayn, Zayn nodded, getting out his phone, "Hey Harry, this is Zen." Zayn said into the phone, "Yeah, it might take a bit longer to get to yours." Zayn told, he threw his head back at his ex's annoying voice, "Well, Liam and I are driving to yours... Yes Liam and Kennedy are with me... Liam is being followed, he's been taking wrong turns so that way they crazy doesn't know where your house is... Not too long." Zayn finally finished to conversation, hitting the 'end call' button on his phone, before quietly mumbling a quiet 'Arsehole' and putting his phone back in his pocket.

"What do we do?" Liam asked, Zayn looked at the kids in the back seat then at Liam, shrugging, they drove around for a bit, Liam pulled out a phone and called a number, "Yeah be out in like 3 minutes and look tough. Thanks." Before pulling in front of the gym.

He had Zayn text the number the entire situation.

"Hey buddies-" "Cut the crap" "Aww, who pissed in your breakfast?" "Shut up." Liam soon mumbled "Lou, I need you to punch me... Make it believable." Louis did an upper chuck to Liam, Liam fell back before racing to the truck.

Dropping Kennedy off was hell and Liam lied saying her be back soon, but Micky would be there the entire time.

Zayn and Liam went to Liam's work where Liam was faced with facing Louis while Zayn caught up on work.
-////
Idk wtf happened but most the chapter got deleted, I'm writing this but it's pretty hard cause this was from over a year ago.... So yeah