18

The week went by quickly for Liam, he and Zayn barely talked that week, Liam was trying to distant himself from Zayn, he felt so bad doing so, but he needed space from his new boyfriend, so Liam and Kennedy spent most of their time at Liam's friend's Alexander's house, Alexander was a single father with three kids, Alexander learned to make money, and lots of it, by the stock market.

"Hey Liam, hi Kennedy." Conner said, immediately leading Kennedy into the house, Liam trailing behind, "Hey Li." Alexander said, "S'up, Alex?" Liam asked, Alex shrugged, his two other kids came running out of their rooms, "Hi Liam." The oldest, Damien, said, he's about ten, "Wiam!" The youngest, Emmy, said, Emmy was a small one year old, the only thing she could was a Wiam, so Alexander decided Emmy like Liam.

"Emmy grabbed the remote, putting it in her mouth, looking up at Liam with her bright blue eyes, and curly blonde hair.

Damien went to his room with his MP3 player, "So you said you had something to talk about?" Alexander started, Liam nodded, Alexander gave him a look, nearly saying 'Go on' "So, I told you about Zayn, right?" Liam started, Alexander nodded, waiting for Liam to continue.

"Well, last week, we did," Liam glanced at Emmy, "'It'," Liam said, emphasizing 'it' when Alexander looked confused, "Ohh." He said, giving Liam a look, "Lemme guess; you bottomed, Zayn didn't use a condom, and you'll be able to tell if Kennedy will be an older sister in a day or so?" Alexander guessed, "Dead on." Liam replied, Alexander gave Liam a look.

"And now you're scared that even though Zayn said he'd stay with you, that he'll leave, and you'll be left to raise Kennedy and new baby by yourself, or worse, Zayn fights and wins for custody of new baby?" Alexander questioned, Liam nodded, "You know me too well." Liam commented, Alexander smirked, the shrugged, "Well, its not like you and I have been friends sense we were six or anything." Alexander said in total joke mode, Liam laughed, the pair started talking, soon Emmy started to cry, Alexander realized Emmy hasn't been fed for nearly five hours, that's a long time for a child that young.

Liam also realized it was Kennedy's bed time in an hour, so he called Kennedy down stairs, "C'mon." Liam said, on the drive home, Liam thought about how the truck would hardly be big enough for everyone if Zayn and Liam got together with another child, that was a slight bummer to Liam, he's had this truck sense he was sixteen.

He also thought about how Micky and Kennedy's bed times are a good hour apart, even though Micky was fine with sacrificing an hour those two days with Kennedy, this couldn't become a constant.

Zayn on the other hand, was more worried Liam would try to bolt, leaving him with the possible baby.

Kennedy went to bed fine, remembering reading when someone is carrying a baby, they are suppose to stay calm, so Kennedy was going to be very calm for the next few days until the baby is born, Kennedy didn't see how long it would take, but in the video she saw on a informational video sight called YouTube, there were animated characters, it only took three days, it was a video game called Sims3, Kennedy has never heard of it, but it sounded good from the reviews.

Liam felt the familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach, every morning, until he was six months pregnant, when Kennedy was born, Liam ran to his in suite bathroom, getting sick, throwing up everything he's eaten for dinner.

He sat there, it only being three in the morning, leaning against the cabinet holding the sink, crying. What was going to happen? He didn't want to be a bother to Zayn, calling him when he was needed, but he also knew Zayn promised he would be there, but how? He knew Zayn didn't want to move him and Micky into Liam's house, maybe Zayn's house, Liam turned to face the toilet again, getting sick until he was just dry heaving, Liam decided to get his phone, he had the weekend off, so he just needed to send a text.