8

I really need some fee back, I understand that only two people are reading, but is really that bad of story? I just wanna know, thanks for reading.

Liam, Kennedy, Zayn, Micky, and Ms. Edwards all were walking to one of the grade one class rooms. Ms. Edwards talked to one teacher from each grade, and the teachers have each came up with a sheet of questions that go over the year.

They sit Kennedy down at a desk at the grade one room in the back.

1) CAT

2) 1+ 1= 2

3) MY FAMILY IS MY DADDY AND MY DADDY HAS A FRIEND NAMED ZANE AND A SON NAMED MICKY.

4) I AM 3

5) BALL

"That was easy Daddy." Kennedy said, looking up to her father and Zayn, Kennedy toddled over to her teacher, the teacher then talked to Mrs. Edwards and Liam, so Zayn stayed behind to entertain Kennedy and Micky.

"Okay Kennedy, what did you think of grade one?" Liam asked, Kennedy shrugged, "The questions were easy, how to spell cat, well Teacher asked one and five, which was how to spell ball, what does one plus one, who is my family, and how old am I." Kennedy said, Liam looked at Kennedy, "So do you wanna be in grade one?" Liam looked at Kennedy, "No, it was easy." Kennedy said, the group of five then went down another hallway, there was the grade two's, this was a big school, it went from pre- school until grade five, had nearly six hundred students.

"Hi Kennedy, do you wanna fill out this for me?" Another teacher asked Kennedy, Kennedy nodded and grabbed the paper, sitting down at a desk.

Name: Kennedy Marie Payne

1) 1x 3= 3

2) OF

3) 2x 10= 20

4) please show work 123- 34= BOTTOM IS BIGGER BORROW FROM BUDDY 89

5) I LIKE TO READ SING AND BOX

"How was that Kennedy?" Liam and Ms. Edwards asked, Kennedy shrugged, "Number four was kinda hard, but I remember you teaching me that if the bottom number is bigger to borrow from the left." Kennedy told Liam, Liam smiled, "What else?" He asked, "One times three equals three, how to spell of, two times ten equals twenty, one hundred twenty three minus thirty four is eighty nine, and what I like to do, read, sing and box." Kennedy answered, Liam smiled, looking down at his brilliant daughter,  "On to grade three." Kennedy said, throwing a fist out in front and above her like a knight riding into battle.

Micky smiled then snuggled into Zayn's chest, falling asleep.

"Hello, I'm on of the grade three teachers, I hope that Kennedy finds the class that she likes." A grade three teacher said.

Name: Kennedy Payne

Kennedy realized that you didn't need to put your middle name when writing your name.

1) 3x 10= 30

2) 7x 7= 49

3) 46 rounds to 50

4) 22 rounds to 20

5) TOGETHER 

"What did you think of grade three Kens?" Liam asked, Kennedy smiled, "Three times ten is thirty, seven times seven is forty nine, forty six rounds to fifty, twenty two rounds to twenty, and you spell together like to get her." Kennedy answered, knowing what her father was going to ask as soon as she answered.

Liam smiled, looking into his daughter's brown puppy eyes that makes you melt like a chocolate chip in the oven. Then he look up at her slightly, seeing her long brown hair in ringlets, her hair was the shade of Liam's but looked like Harry's.