Not once or ever will I cheat on her because I damn f-cking love her that much and I care for her and our child! I feel so f-king blessed to have met and have her as my wife and now, she's gone! Are you happy now?! Now get out! We are done with this meeting. "

A large chunk of Cloud's facade broke off and shattered after saying that but he kept on with the rest of it. He didn't want to show how much that question and the truth affected him so much to the point where he lies to himself that he doesnt care at all when he did care. Even if he was a Mafia boss, He's still a human too.

Every second in his life, He would wonder how they are. Every minute goes by, He would wonder if they are still safe and unharmed. Every hour passed by, He would worry and ask if they are still alive and when every day ends, Everything would start eating him alive as negativity swallows him during nightfall, in his vulnerable state and silent solitude.

Everyone had kept quiet after Cloud's sudden outburst and every thing fell into silence. They knew that their boss is dealing with powerful emotions and tried to fight them back to remain as he is before. But they knew that the Mafia world is very cruel place and would've done the same thing as Cloud did if their beloved ones got stolen or kidnapped.

The only thing other bosses could give their leader is the silence he need for him to gain solitude and calm down.

~~~~

Somewhere or time in the late night, Keira had woken up immediately when there was a huge boom filled in and echoed in her prison cell walls, accompanied by a series of small tremors.

Her hands immediately shot to her belly to protect it and slowly went out of the bed, only for the door to quickly opened. Keira flinched and looked at the person.

It was only Santiago but he looked slightly nervous and a bit shaken up. Without giving me a chance to ask what was that explosion about, He immediately grabbed me in the wrist and pulled me, not too forceful enough to hurt me.

He stopped and looked out a bit in the open door and saw a couple of armed men with guns shouting something in Italian and running off somewhere. Thankfully, They didn't notice the open door in the other hallway.

Santiago then moved out, bringing Keira with him but they walked in a good pace since Keira can't have much movement or any rigorous exercise and He wouldn't even dare carry her because he wouldn't risk any chances of her or the child in her womb getting hurt or serious injured.

They passed around certain and narrow hallways, pausing sometimes for Santiago to check if it's all clear to pass.

They stopped for a bit as they took a moment to catch a breath. Santiago looked at Keira but then turn away to hear sounds of footsteps marching getting louder and louder.

" Cazzo, " Santiago cursed under his breath as he looked at Keira to see her looking at him back. He looked at the hallway to see shadows getting bigger and bigger and turned to look at Keira. He gave a deep exhale and clicked his tongue.

" Señorita, I do hope you trust me in this, " Santiago whispered.

" Trust you in what- "

Santiago's head dipped in closer as if to kiss her as Keira's eyes widened and was about to push him away until Santiago stopped her.

" Señorita, Just trust me on this. I am not going to kiss you but I am going to trick them into thinking that I'm kissing you. Just tilt your head sideways a bit and let me do the rest. "

Keira looked at him and hesitated a bit before nodding in agreement and tilted her head a bit to the side. Then, Santiago took off one side of his jacket and let it hang loose on the other side. He placed an arm above her head with the jacket falling into place like a curtain to conceal his and Keira's face and cover some part of her bulging stomach, only revealing 1/4 of it.