“That's a secret,” he said pushing himself to the wall and looking around.

“What are you doing?” Kelly asked holding in the giggles as Zack began to sing the mission impossible theme tune.

“Just keep a look out” Zack whispered as he carefully opened the office door to cheak that it was empty.

“What are you doing!” Kelly cried as Zack entered the room quickly.

“I'm just changing some information” he explained as he sat behind the computer desk and clicked on the screen.

“What!?” she screeched causing Zack to shush her before continuing to type on the computer.

“Live a little Kelly, you need to relax and take a walk on the wild side for once” he teased, “unless your scared” he challenged and Kelly scowled at him, “Just keep watch I'm almost done” he informed and she stood outside the door innocently watching for any teachers.

A few moments later Zack walked out of the room with a grin, “We have pizza for dinner tomorrow” he cheered, causing Kelly to laugh. “That's what you were doing?” she asked shocked before bursting out into laughter. “You don't even eat school food” she said shaking her head walking down the corridor with Zack,

“It would be really selfish if I didn't change the menu. Just because I won't eat it, doesn't mean everyone else has to suffer. Plus it is the last day of school tomorrow they deserve a little treat” he explained seriously.

“I can't believe we went through all of that” Kelly groaned.

“Oh stop moaning, you finally did something rebellious before school ended” Zack said wrapping in arm around her as they strolled down the corridor together.

Jenny was smiling happily as she walked to the warrior house after school, holding Max's hand and chatting aimlessly to Rachel and Adam, while Max was laughing at Kelly who was being teased by Zack as usual. “You all seem happy” Tray commented at they walked into the living room, stopping suddenly when they noticed a stack of blue practice mats.

“What's going on?” Zack asked pointing to the mats and dropping his bag on the sofa with everyone else.

“We are going to do some training” was Trays vague answer, “Everyone help me carry these mats outside” he added grabbing one side while Zack held the other and they led the way outside.

It was a lovely summer day and the sun was shining down on the field in front of the house, Tray positioned the six mats so that there were three areas. “Alright, Jenny and Max on the first mats. Adam and Zack on the second and Rachel and Kelly on the third” he ordered pointing to the corresponding areas. Once everyone was in position and ready Tray continued, “Today we are going to do some sparing” this earned a few worried looks. “Now obviously I don't want you to use full power with your attacks and I will be going around helping you, this is just a good way to practice and get use to actually fighting instead of hitting a wooden target.” he explained,

“I don't understand. What are we doing?” Jenny asked looking nervously at Tray.

“Let me demonstrate” he said stepping forward onto Jenny's mat. “Now just defend yourself and attack when you have a shot” he instructed picking a rock from the ground and transforming it into a deadly sword. “What are you going to do with that!” Jenny cried suddenly fearful of Tray who now welded a magnificent sword. “Just defend my attacks” he advised beginning to swing at her. Instinctively Jenny used a column of water to bat the sword away, Tray quickly attacked again using more power this time but Jenny used her element to block the sword once again. They continued this way for a few moments, “It's alright defending yourself, but you also need to find a space to attack” Tray informed between strikes. Jenny nodded her head trying to find her opportunity but Tray continued to produce attack after attack. Suddenly instead of batting the sword away Jenny wrapped it in her element freezing the water and encasing it in solid ice. Tray dropped the sword unable to hold it with the ice weighing it down, Jenny didn't hesitate before sending another ball of ice at Tray who only just defended himself with his energy shield. “Well done Jenny!” he said clapping along with Kelly, Max, Zack, Rachel and Adam. “Do you all understand what you have to do?” he asked receiving nods of understanding and excitement, “Good, begin when you are ready” he said stepping off the mat and watching as each pair began to spar with each other.