Chapter 5: Hi! My name is...

Start from the beginning

Of all things to happen... Stupid spell... I grumbled in my mind.

"I'm done!" she said after a while.

"Good... again, sorry about that." I truly apologized and then turned around.

She was standing in front of me, and she was fully dressed. The holy items had been placed back on their holy altars.

Too close! I wanted to shout.

The girl was literally so close that I could almost kiss her. It didn't seem like she was frightened of me, but rather it looked like she was curiously looking at me, almost excited to see what I was.

"You are a Dungeon Core, right?" she asked.

"Yes?" I replied confused.

"I never seen one so friendly! Not to mention one willing to speak with others." she said.

"Really? What were the other Dungeon Cores you met before like?" I asked curiously.

"They were ugly and mean to me! They always tried to kill me after I defeated the last boss! Can you believe that?" she crossed her hands at her chest and showed me a disapproving expression.

"So, you are an adventurer?" I asked.

Although I wanted to know what happened to those Dungeon Cores, I had a feeling it wasn't going to be anything pleasant. They tried to kill her, she was alive, connect the dots, and you realize she destroyed them.

Is she strong? I wondered.

"Yes! I'm Nanya! I'm a 543 years-old Storm Witch and Emperor Class Adventurer!" she replied with a big smile.

"5...543? But you look no older than 16!" I shouted.

"Huh? What? But I am 543... I'm a Storm Witch..." she said as she stepped back, startled and confused by my sudden reaction.

"Sorry, but... it's just that... really? Seriously?" I asked as I wasn't sure what to believe.

"Mou! You are a Dungeon Core! You should be able to tell at least that!" she complained and puffed up her cheeks.

Aw! She looks so cute! Wait! No! Bad! She can kill me in the blink of an eye! Is she messing around with me? I thought as I looked at her and was partially glad a crystal didn't blush.

"Erm... how do I do that?" I asked.

"What do you mean? That's basic! Any Dungeon Core can do that!" she replied with a 'how can that be possible' look in her eyes.

"But it's the truth! I was born just a few hours ago... not like I know much..." I excused myself from the blunt insult.

"That can't be true! A young Dungeon Core doesn't have enough Magic Energy to use the Colly Tos skill!" she retorted.

"Well I can! I can use the Colly Tos skill!" I replied.

The magic energy points were subtracted from my pool, and her panties appeared between us. She grabbed them before they touched the ground.

"Don't look!" she warned me with a strong blush and half angered expression. "How come you summon only my panties? There are other adventurers here! What are you? A pervert?" she muttered as she got dressed again.

Bingo! I thought.

If only she could see my available esteemed titles: [Pantsu Snatcher] and [Pervert-kun].

"It doesn't matter, I'm telling you the truth... I am a VERY young dungeon. Even my level is 1!" I said after I was allowed to look at her again.