19.0

Calum's Pov

Today me and my family were going to visit Leslie and her family. My mum is pretty excited about it. I've seen to talk about her non stop to where my mom sprays me with water every time I say her name.

Leslie was picking us up from the airport because she and her parents are okay with her driving again. I'm finally gonna see MY girl. I know that it's kind of my fault that she was in that accident but I love her and I just wanna be able to call her mines.

After we all got our luggage from baggage claim I walked into the entrance and almost didn't recognize her. Calum!!! She ran over to me and I literally swept her off her feet. Her hands were tight around my neck and mine around her waist.

Your hair it's Brown. Wasn't it platinum? I swear she's just like Michael. Expect she's got girl parts and he's got a thing between his legs. Yeah but I wanted to make a good impression with your folks so I dyed it a natural color. She looked over my shoulder and saw my parents.

Hi, I'm Leslie Marie but you can call me less. My mum pulled her in for a hug and so did my dad. We've heard so much about you. Your all he seems to talk about. She blushed and turned to look at me. Alright let's get going now, please.

Me and her walked hand in hand and I could hear my parents awwing in the back of us. Cal, do you think you could drive? I could see it in her face that she's still scared of the road. I mean I would to if anything bad like that happened to me.

I nodded and threw my stuff in the back of her truck. My mum and dad sat in the back, they had no problem with it. As we were driving I felt her hand intertwine with mines and she was just staring at me the whole drive to her house.

After we parked in her parents drive way I pulled her aside and held her close. I've missed so much. Her cheeks turned pink and her gaze went down to her feet. I lifted up her chin and I leaned in a bit. Slowly our lips came together and they moved in perfect sync.

She pulled away and stayed looking at me in the eyes. Come on let's go. Finally we went inside to see our parents getting along like old friends do. Our mum's were talking while fixing up dinner and our dad's were chatting up a storm.

Momm, dad this is Calum. And I see you've met his parents already. Leslie's parents are lovely people. They hugged me when I stuck my hand out to shake. They welcomed me to stay as long as I please. Okay well dinner is done let's eat.

After dinner, my parents called a cab and went to their hotel. Dan, Leslie's dad said I could have the spare room. It's down stairs and far from Leslie's room. He said he doesn't want any funny business in his house.

So I texted her because the stairs creek when you step on them and I don't feel like waking anyone up.

Cal: Leslieeeseee

Less: Yess?

Cal: come down and cuddle with me

Less: alright give me a second..

Within a minute I saw her standing in the doorway. Did someone order a Leslie? She smiled and walked over to me. Nope, but I will gladly take it. Her head laid on my chest and our feet tangled with each other.

We talked and then I sang her to sleep. Her light snores were so cute. Soon I let my eyes close and drift into my slumber.