16.0

Leslie's Pov

Today the boys are in California and I was scrolling threw Twitter when all I saw was pictures of the boys and Luke walking around with some girl like, ouch man. But its whatever because I don't care.

I got snapped out of that when my facetime came up. Mikey was calling me for the hundredth time. I told him I had a surprise for him and that he had to facetime me to see it. So I answered it and covered my camera.

M: Leslie what's the surprise I wanna know dïck head.

M: stop covering your camera !

L: but if I uncover it then you'll see the surprise.

M: please please please

L: ugh fine

I uncover my camera and show him what I've been hiding. It's not that bad but it's definitely a change.

M: Oh my god you dyed your whole head blue?!

L: Yeaup what can I say blue is my favorite color.

M: I think it looks great!

L: thanks I learned from the best

M: well I wouldn't say I'm the best

C: is that leslie?

C: Hey Leslie!

Calum had poked his little head in the screen with a big smile on his face. He's so adorable I don't even see why I switched lanes in the first place.

L: Hey cal

C: I love your hair

L: thanks love

C: so when are you gonna visit us

M: yeah we miss you

L: I dunno maybe here next week I have tell my parents so that they have a week's notice.

M: okay well we miss you

C: I think I miss you more than Mikey

M: no he doesn't shudup

C: what it's true though

They stopped and looked up at someone I'm guessing was walking in. There faces went straight and Mikey put his phone flat on his stomach. Soon it was lifted up and I saw Ash.

A: Hey Leslie long time no see. I also see you've dyed your hair blue.

L: yeah figure I'd change it up.

A: it looks good. So how have you been?

L: ehh I've been better my parents keep trying to set me up but I don't think ima be dating for a while.

A: oh yeah I wouldn't either.

A: well we miss you and come see us soon.

L: alright will do mate

A,M,C: Please don't!

L: rude fine whatever bye

A,M,C: Byeee

I ended the call and went downstairs to go get a popsicle because boy was I craving one. The red ones are probably the best thing in the whole entire world. Besides airheads, those are a gift from god.

When I walked back in I heard my phone ring and then it stopped. I walked over and saw that it was an unknown number. So I called it back think it was a bill collecter of something.

LM: um hello? Who is this?

LH: Leslie?

LM: yeah now who is this?

LH: it's me uh Luke...

LM: what do you want! Didn't you get the message I don't wanna talk to you..

LH: please I'm sorry okay, I did something wrong and I could never forgive myself for. But I wanna make things right

LM: no, you hurt me and I could never ever forgot all the hurt you caused me.

LH: fine you know what you wanna be stubborn about! Okay I'm done trying have a nice life you good for nothing bitch.

I felt myself fall to the floor and my heart nearly bursted out of my chest. So I threw my phone, grabbed my wallet and my keys, then headed out the front door. There's only one person that can make me feel better and that is my grandma.

So I decided I would go and visit her. On my way out I called my mom and told her to meet me at my grandma's house. She asked why and I told her straight up that Luke called me and that he called me some ugly words.

She immediately said okay and then hung up. While I was driving I still have tears filling my eyes, and I'm uncontrollable weazing nosie coming out of my mouth. His words keep playing in my head like a song on repeat.

Good for nothing bitch. I shut my eyes and tried to push it back but when I opened them back up I saw a SUV coming towards me at a pretty high speed. I tried swerving to the side and then that's when everything went black.
-----------------
Michael's Pov

It's almost 11:45 and I haven't talked to Leslie since earlier this morning. I was playing fifa with Cal while Ashton was doing something on his laptop. That's when my phone buzzes in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw it was Leslie's mum.

M: Hey Mrs. Romo what's up

J: Michael it's Leslie.. she was in a bad car accident and they don't know if she's gonna wake up or not.... I think she needs you here.

M: o-oh-okay

I hung up and I felt like someone just stabbed me in the chest. Leslie is my best friend, my other half I can't lose her. I within seconds broke down. The boys all came to my side trying to calm me down and see what was wrong.

That's when Luke came in and I got this horrible feeling in my gut that it was his fault. Mikey what's wrong please tell us. I looked up at them and I could barley stutter a word out. Leslie was in a car accident a-a-nd they don't know if she's gonna wake up.

All their faces dropped, we all loved her like a little sister and now we might lose her.