12.5

We've been sitting in my truck for about 20 minutes now. Luke's trying to pull himself together but doing a horrible job at it.

What if they don't like me. What if they think I'm not good enough for you. He's such a little worrier.

I cup his face and put my lips on his. He relaxs a bit as our lips move sync. You'll be fine. Trust me even if they didn't it wouldn't matter because I like you.

And that's the only approval I need. I mumble to him after I pulled away and grabbed his hands.

Okay well let's go then. We step out of my truck. We step to the door and he just stands there. I interlocked our fingers and nodded to him.

We walked in where everyone was at. He squeezed the living shit out of my hand. We walked over to my parents. He was scared I could tell.

Mom, dad! I pulled them into a hug and when I pulled away their eyes flicked over to Luke. And who is this?

My dad crossed his arms over his chest and that made Luke more terrified than he already was. I know my dad though and he's doing it only to scare him.

Mom, dad this my..... I paused for a moment. Me and Luke aren't really 'boyfriend and girlfriend'. I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off by Luke.

I'm here boyfriend, Luke nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Romo. He stuck out his hand for my dad to shake it.

But instead pops went for a hug. Well him and mi mum. After that he went and met everyone else.

My tia Shell was all over him. I swear this family is something else. We soon went over to my cousin.

LYSSA!!!!!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs. From all of the younger generation of my foster family Alyssa was the only one I could really bond with.

And when I moved out I hardly saw her again. She was always staying with when I lived with my parents. She might be younger than me but she's my best friend.

Look at you your so big. I think I might cry. I hugged her so tight I almost crushed her.

Less! WHAT IS LUKE HEMMINGS DOING AT MY PARTY!!! If this is my present can I take him home and unwrap him already?

She was so dirty! For a 15 year old she's not a virgin as people think she is. Unlike me. I'm as virgin as Mary. Well okay maybe not that much but still.

Um no he's mines actually, but I have a Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin and a Calum Hood back at my place that's up for adoption.

Her eyes grew big and begged me to invite them. But honestly I don't want them here. This is my chance to get some free time with Luke.

Ever since the boys came in I haven't got any alone time with him. They've only been here for 3 days but still. I want privacy man!

We decided to go take a seat and maybe talk. Idunno I never really come to these things.

Of course Lyssa's friends came and asked Luke for pictures and stuff, but what really caught my attention was what one girl told me.

You and Luke are my OTP. Y'all are so cute. I ship it. It made me smile like an idiot. So I hugged her and said thank you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After about a couple hours of dancing I finally got a chance to sit down. Man are my puppy barking. I knew I shouldn't have worn heels.

Luke was having a conversation with my dad. They seem to get along really well. And he was worried nobody would like him.

All of a sudden Long Way Home Acoustic comes in and I look straight at the tall blonde boy I call my date.

He smiled and walked over to me on the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We started to just sway side to side.

So we're taking the long way home. Cause I don't wanna be wasting my time alone. I wanna get lost and drive forever. We can talk about nothing,yeah, whatever baby. So we're taking the long way home tonight.

He has the voice of a damn angel. After the song was done I pull him close and whispered in his ear. Let's go I've been wanting to take those clothes off of you all night.

He seemed lost for words so I take him by the arm and told everyone bye. My dad pulled him aside and placed his hand in his shoulder. Little Lucas looked frightened.

Look,  you seem like  a good kid. But if you do anything to hurt my daughter will have to hurt you. My penguin just nodded and then I grabbed his arm dragged him outside.

We hopped back in the truck and I'm not gonna lie I ran about 12 red lights. I really wanted to get him home so bad. I don't why I feel like this all of a sudden but I can't help it. It's Luke!

Finally we got back to my place and as soon as I opened the door he picked me up and was holding me up by my thighs. He smashed our lips together. He went up the stairs still holding me leaving kisses all over my neck.

His lips they're so intoxicating, they're like a drug I'm addicted to. Once we were in my room be placed me on my bed and grew a smirk on his face.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMFGEE. MICHAEL AND CALUM GOT BURNED YESTERDAY AND NOT GONNA LIE I CRIED! BUT THEY'RE OKAY THEY'RE OKAY!!!