Epilogue pt 2

Luke's Pov

"DAD WHERE IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS MUM I NEED HER HERE! TELL HER TO GET HER ASS BACK HOME AND COME TEND TO MY DAMN NEEDS!" My 13 year old screamed at the top of her lungs. It's currently 9:30 in the morning on a Saturday and did she just swear?

"Excuse ME ?!"

"YOU HEARD ME TELL THE OLD BAG TO GET BACK HOME CAUSE I HAVE AN ISSUE AND I NEED ASSISTANCE WITH IT! AND YOU'RE NO DAMN HELP!" I sat up straight and stood up from my bed. "What is going on with you?!"

She calmed down and threw herself on the floor. "Daddy just call mummy and tell her it's an emergency?" By this point she was whining. Her emotions were all over the place right now. She sounds kind of like Leslie when she's on her-

"Cyn did you... Um ya know get that one call from Mother Nature?" Her eyes bugged out of their socket and she got red. "OH MY GOD NO I WANNA HAVE THIS CONVERSATION WITH MUM NOT YOU! CALL HER NOW I CAN'T WAIT THREE HOURS CALL HER NOW!" She walked off and downstairs to the kitchen. I followed behind as she went into the kitchen searching the fridge.

"DAD WHY DON'T WE HAVE ICE CREAM?! GO BUY SOME FUCKING ICE CREAM BEOFRE I TAKE YOUR CAR AND DO IT MYSELF!"

"CYNTHIA MARICELA HEMMINGS WATCH YOUR MOUTH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

"I'M FUCKING CYN NOW BUY ME ICE CREAM PEASANT!"

"NO! NOT UNTILL YOU RESPECT ME DAMMIT I'M YOUR FATHER!"

"FINE DON'T BUY ME WHAT I NEED I'LL JUST CALL CALUM AND I KNOW HE'LL BUY IT FOR ME CAUSE HES STILL IN LOVE WITH MY MUM AND IT'LL SHOW HE CAN SUPPORT ME AND HER UNLIKE YOU WHO DOESN'T EVEN BUY HER OWN DAUGHTER FUCKING ICE CREAM!"

She smirked cause she knows how much I hate when she says she'll call Cal to buy her something cause I refuse. I know she's done it before and he shoved it in my damn face. "FINE GET YOUR SHOES ON AND YOU'RE BUYING IT NOT ME SO DINT EXPECT YOUR ALLOWANCE THIS WEEK!"

Before I could blink she was already inside the car honking the horn. So I rolled my eyes and drove to the nearest super market. She ran in and ran out, then made me rush home.

She sat on the couch and opened the tub and grabbed to spoons one for me and one for her. Cyn patted her seat next to her. I sat down and took my spoon. After about an hour of sitting in silence eating I heard my daughter sob. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked worry written all over my face.

"I don't want mum to like Calum. I want my parents to stay together, I know y'all have been together for a long time and I know all the memory loss she had when she was younger. Don't let Calum swoon over mum." She was in full on tears and so was I.

Thinking about how Leslie and Calum dated for that time being made me realize how I almost lost her. Just the thought of the day when we found out about them made tear up. "I don't want Calum to take her away from me either." We both were just crying because we didn't Calum taking Leslie from us.

It stayed that way for awhile, we were so caught up we didn't hear Leslie and the devil himself walk in. "What is going on in here?! Why are y'all so upset?!" Cyn just walked right past her to the figure behind my wife.

"LOOK HERE HOOD DO YOU SEE MY DAD? HES CRYING BECAUSE HE LOVES MY MUM AND DOESN'T WANT HER TO LEAVE HIM. SO DONT SCREW IT UP!!"

He bent down to her level and said something me or Cyn expected. "Sweetie don't worry, I'm not in love with your mum anymore. Actually I don't like women. I'm gay"

"Hold up what?!" I asked. Since when is Calum gay?! Holy shit! I've been holding a grudge for so long I never really knew what he was doing with himself, only that he worked for the same school as Leslie.

"Yeah figured that out when me and mikey kissed. He's actually at home waiting for me so I should get back to him. He can be needy but it's okay cause I love him anyway. Bye guys." And with that he was gone.

"Welp. Ain't that a mind fucking plot twist."

"Cynthia!"

A/N

Hola niños, I feel like I'm betraying my ship cause I've been such Malum trash lately and it's like but Muke . 😭