14.0

Luke's Pov

My alarm went off and I knew that I had to get up so that I can make my flight in time. Leslie was still sleeping, she said she wanted to take me to the airport but it's 3am and I don't wanna wake her.

So I just get my things, go down to the boys and then we headed for the airport. I feel bad but I can't take saying goodbye.

When were in line for security I heard someone scream my name. I thought it was just a fan. The screaming continued till it became a small whisper.

I turned to face the girl I fell in love with. She was still in her night clothes and her hair in a complete mess. You could see tear stains. God dammit why would leave without even saying goodbye?

She started crying again, so I cupped her face and kissed her. Her arms found their way around my neck and mines around her waist. I soon lifted her off the ground and spun her.

I'm sorry, I couldn't stand leaving and I just figured this was what's best. Her beautiful greenish grey eyes started getting watery again. Don't be a fxcking idiot. But I got to say goodbye so I'm okay now. She hugged me tight one more time.

Jeez some damn best friend you are! She laughed and walked over to Michael. I love you Mikey! I'll miss you. They hugged and then one by one she told her goodbyes. Ashton ima miss your lion self.

And Cal Pal, ima miss you too. Like seriously I can't help it, I'm a Calum girl... Well was. Dang like that didn't hurt. But it's okay, she's in love with me not him.

We finally said our final goodbyes and we went to the our gate. I'm gonna miss her, she offered to come and visit but we're going back on tour soon and it would be too much. Of course she doesn't know but she will soon.