Key, you've been a bad boy (part 1)

Jonghyun's POV

For Key's birthday, I contacted an American dance group that he enjoyed watching. Sometimes I think he enjoys watching them more than me.

Someone knocks on the door and I run to see if it was them and Lindsey and Rachel. It was.

"Go distract Key, Rachel," Lindsey says as she and the dancers walk in.

"He's in our room," I say and open the door wide.

"Alright," Rachel says and darts towards our room.

"No! My dancers are not going to dance in your music video Taylor nor will you be helping them! I don't care. Kesha is help them with their vocals, Avril and Jiyong will be teaching Melissa and Jackson how to right good songs, and my cousin is gonna teach Melissa everything he knows about fashion and makeup since the man is a diva by heart. The Melissa and the boys are natural born dancers! Good bye Taylor!"

I look at Lindsey with a puzzled look. Stress marks crease her forehead.

"Someone needs a break," I tease.

"Shut up," Lindsey says pinching the bridge of her nose.

A woman walks in, followed by Elizabeth, and looks at Lindsey.

"You are going to rest! Now!"

"Kesha, I don't have time for this," Lindsey says.

"Yes you do," I say and pluck the Bluetooth out of her ear and pull her phone out of her pocket.

"Jonghyun," Lindsey whines.

"No! Now go to mine and Key's room and rest!" I order.

Lindsey growls but does as she was told.

"Thanks Jjong. We haven't been able to get her to rest since these five debuted a week ago," Elizabeth says and hugs me.

"Your welcome," I say and snag the hat off of Elizabeth's head.

"Hey give that back!" Elizabeth yells.

"I see you're still wear this from ten years ago," I say and catch a glimps of her left ring finger. "You two are married?!"

"Engaged, but yeah," Elizabeth says. "Have you proposed to Key yet?"

I shake my head as Kesha starts to get the group ready.

After they finish Elizabeth goes to get Key.

After a while, Key starts to tease me by dancing with one of the dancers.

I can't watch this. I think and head towards our room and run into Lindsey.

"Jjong, what was that for?" Lindsey asks.

"Sorry I couldn't watch Key dance with on of those boys," I reply.

"Ah," Lindsey says and sits down in the desk chair. "So Liz, proposed to me."

"I seen that," I say.

"I'm gonna have Key be one of my bridesmaids," Lindsey says. "I'm gonna have Rachel, Key, and Melissa as my bridesmaids."

"Cool. We should get out there before something bad happens. We've already left Rachel, Key, and Lizabeth alone too long," I say.

"You're right," Lindsey giggles.

"You've grown up a lot. But without that ear piece you're not so serious," I say.

"Managing does that," Lindsey giggles.

We walk back the living room and Key grabs my wrist and leans in to kiss me then pushes my head backwards and runs off.

"Kim Kibum!" I yell and chase after him.

Lindsey- knowing of what Key did- grabs Key's wrist stopping him long enough for me to catch up.

I pick Key up and throw him over my shoulder.

"YAH! PUT ME DOWN!" Key yells pounding on my back.

When we get to our room I throw Key on our bed.

"Key, that was a very bad thing to do," I start, "so now you have to be punished."

"Like you'd do anything," Key says with a tone that he never used with me.

I had the box with the ring in my hand when he said that.

"Key, why are you acting like this?" I ask turning around to face Key.

"Because I am," Key says.

I slam the box down. "Now your gonna get it!"