Jonghyun and Key Meet

Jonghyun's POV

Me and Taemin have class together right before lunch. After class ended Taemin was jumping all around me, saying he couldn't wait to get to talk to this guy named Key.

"Taemin, calm down. I can't keep up," I say as Taemin starts to tug me towards the door.

"Sorry hyung," Taemin says.

"I need to head to my locker," I say as we head to my locker then the lunch room.

When me and Taemin get to the table that we always sit at we all load banana milks onto Taemin's tray. 

"Jonghyun, your turn to go get us all our second drinks," Ginger announces.

"Really," I whine.

"Yep," Minho says.

I groan then go off the list again. "Banana milk for Taemin, a water for the twins, and a soda for me and Onew, right?"

"Actually, me and Minho are putting Onew on our workout so make it a Gatorade," Ginger says.

"Okay," I say and spin on my heels.

Key's POV

The class before lunch I didn't have anyone that I just befriended in class and I felt so outcasted. Finally the bell rang and I went to the lunch room.

"Hey look boys, it's the boy who thinks he's cool enough to talk to Ginger," some boys taunted.

Here it goes again. I should've known this was too good to be true. 

"Look at this, he's wearing make up," they say again.

I prepare myself for what comes next, a nice hit to the head against the ground.

I get shoved and I fall backwards knocking someone over and landing on top of them.

"Aish, that hurt and that water is freezing," the person says.

"Jonghyun oppa I'm so so so so so sorry."

"Its okay," the boy I landed on says getting up. "You alright?"

I nod and he looks straight at the boys who shoved me.

"What makes you all high and mighty to pick on the boy who hasn't even uttered a word?" the boy says.

"Actually Jjong, I've had a nice conversation with him," Minho says.

I look in the direction Minho's voice came from to see him, Taemin, Onew, and Ginger walking towards us and Onew and Minho helping me up.

"We did to," Ginger and Taemin say.

"And me," Onew says.

"He never said a word to anyone else though," some girls say.

"Okay so  he's only uttered words to a few selective people," Jonghyun says, "And I know for a fact that he never uttered a single word in homeroom. So really, what gives you the right to be mean to him?"

There was a pause.

"That's what I thought, nothing!" Jonghyun says. "Now go!"

Jonghyun turns to me and smiles.

"Hey, Key, let me get you something to drink because Taemin will steal your banana milk when you get to the table," Jonghyun says.

My heart melts at his smile and I smile. "Sure. But how'd you know to call me Key instead of Kibum?"

"Taemin kept going on about you after class ended," Jonghyun says.

He is so handsome. I wish I could kiss him. But he probably likes woman instead of boys.

Jonghyun's POV

After I told off the people who were messing with Key off I turned to Key and smiled.

"Hey, Key, let me get you something to drink because Taemin will steal your banana milk when you get to the table," I say.

"Sure. But how'd you know to call me Key instead of Kibum?" Key smiles.

"Taemin kept going on about you after class ended," I say.

My heart does flips upon seeing his smile. Jjong, why are you feeling like this? He's a guy and so are you! So stop it! But man he's cute an adorable and shy and I just want to kiss him.