Running

Okay people, looks like Shinich ran away, AGAIN. Fine whatever, I will just do this disclaimer for the rest of the story. So, for the rest of the story: I DON'T OWN MAGIC KAITO NOR DETECTIVE CONAN!! I DON'T OWN YOU EITHER!! So that is it for the last disclaimer. I will catch that brat again.

Your POV

"So..." I slowly put down my tea cup. "Are you saying that one of your most trusted servant sneaked you out, booked you an ticket, and did everything else to get you to Japan?"

The girl in front of me smiled and said "Hai! Lai-chan was very helpful!"

I took an deep breath. "Why, why, why, why, why, why, why am I not so surprise that Laila-san was the one who helped you?" Another smile and is that sparkles?

"And let me guess, you ran away because of your parents."

She nodded "They never let me have fun. They tell me to come home before five. I don't ever have any boys as friends. I can't even go to my friend's house for one day. They would always say that I would get hurt or something. " I sweat drop. Mr. Firudo and Mrs.Firudo, looks like we will have to talk soon.

I sighed and she perked up at once. "Onēesan? Is there something wrong? Do you feel sick? Should we take you to the hospital?" I shook my head, "No it is okay. I am just kinda stressed for the past few days."

An frown was planted in the child's face at once. "Is it because of your job? I know how you like to push yourself. I heard that you are involve with some thief this time. Please don't push yourself that hard. What if you break down your body? Your health is very important you know."

I back away slowly since Miyuki was over the table, leaning closer with every word she was saying. I put my hands up, saying "I know, I know! Don't worry, my job is just fine!! I am just caught up with something with my friends and my mom"

She slowly sat back down to her seat, the frown was still there. "Well, if you say so Oneesan. But I will help any ways I can!" I smiled " Thanks Miyuki, but I am fine. I feel like the younger one if you do that." The girl wasn't convinced and she was not even listening. "Don't worry oneesan! You were the one who taught me so I am confident with my skills!!" She paused, and at once she panicked, waving her arms around. "Of course I didn't mean that I am good as you!! I would never be!!! I know I still have an long way to go compare to you oneesan!! And so on and I just gave up on stopping her.

No one POV

After you paid for the two of you (of couse, just by doing that took an long time since Miyuki kept on struggling), you asked her if she had an place to stay. Miyuki smiled "Don't worry oneesan! Firudo family has an vacation house here and Lai-chan is with me too."

An vacation house, as expected of the Firudo family. Rich as the Suzukis. "I will drop you off. It has been a while since I talked to Laila-san." You said before she could protest and started to walk. Miyuki, who knew you and how stubborn you could be, walk along.

When the two of you arrived, an women with brown hair in an bun, and looked liked in her twenties was pacing around the main gate. "Lai-chan!!" MIyuki called out, running to the women, waving. Laila turned at once and once she saw Miyuki, she ran.

Or more like she sprinted. At lighting speed. Which is normal for her.

"Miyuki-samaaaaaaa!!!!!" If any other person who didn't knew Laila, they would had ran away at once. Well you can't blame them, Laila looks like an missile charging at you but, since it was all normal for you, you and Miyuki stood still. Once Laila was an foot away, she stop at once. That is why you shouldn't run away. If you do, Laila will chase after you until she gets one foot away. That also is why there has been many, many times where there was dog chases all over the Firudo houses.

"Miyuki-sama! Where ahve you been?! Do you know how dangerous is it to walk out there without bodyguards?! What if you got kidnapped?! What if you got attack?! WHAT IF-"

"Lai-chan! I was with (y/n)-oneesan!" Miyuki said at once, not wanting an lecture for hours. Laila stoped talking and snapped her head at you, who was standing an few feets away when Laila was stomping closer to Miyuki.

Laila panic eyes turned to calmed one.

Well, at least the calmest she could be. Because thirty minutes later, Laila was still jumpy you were pretty sure that she was about to drag Miyuki in to one of the room in that huge house and make sure not even an fly touches her.

Who could blame her? After all, Miyuki did force Laila to sneak her out, ran away without any warnings only seven minutes after they got to the mansion, try to get away with Laila scolding by hiding and made both you and Laila chase and look for her.

But of course, it wasn't that hard since you were her teacher and Laila has been with Miyuki since she was in diapers. 'Miyuki hiding skills has gotten dull' You thought when you saw her sneaking around the corner.

So anyway, when the two of you finally got Miyuki, the two of you took an seat while Laila went to make tea. And snacks.

"So Miyuki, care to tell me something you didn't tell me back at that shop?" You asked when Laila came back with an tray, having difficulty to balance it and the bottle of tea leaf she was holding.

Miyuki looked up from Laila and the snacks she was placing down. She took one of the cookie and sat back. "Wat muy it bee?" Translation: What may it be?

Laila finish pouring the tea and sat down across Miyuki who was in the couch next to you. You picked up your tea cup with gracefulness, and before you brought it to your lips, you stopped. "Does your sister know that you are gone?" The air in the room felt like it just freeze. Ingoring the temperature that dropped in the room, you continued "Do you have more then one reason you came? Other then the one you told me of course."

This time, the air cracked. You placed down your cup even though you never even took a sip. "And last but not least" You look straight at Miyuki and Laila in the eye, and they sat straight up. "Why are there sleeping pills in this tea?"

Silence filled the broken air as you kept staring at them, waiting for one of them to talk. All of a sudden, the living room door slamed open.

Many things happened at once. Pink and brown locks went whipping around, Laila's hand reached out and grab the nearest thing next to her, which was, ironically for someone like a maid, a broom, and swing it.

You watch as Miyuki and the newcomers with pink hair and the other with brown hair running everywhere with Laila right behind them. You just sat there staring at them, waiting for them to stop and explain why- CRASH

Oh looks like they didn't wanted to live anymore since they slamed right in to the table and had tea spill all over you one after another. You had your hand into a ball of fist and your bangs hiding your eyes.

You slowly stood up and grab first person that crashed into the table. You glared right into the person's eye and mutter in a deadly tone "What the **** do you want Kaito Kid?"

Plese don't kill me! Yet! I know, I know, I haven't updated for, like, 2 months.

I am just... very busy and I am also stressed. I am not having enough sleep because of school and the restaurant my parents own. I really don't have any time to do what I ACTUALLY want anymore. I am just... I really don't know anymore. I am not liking my new school and my new life.

I will update soon when I can. But I am really, really, sorry. I know I have some of my readers because of my slow update and the note from last chapter. Thank you for the ones who are still reading this! Sorry and thank you.