Target 7: The Party

Author: Where is Shinichi? He has to do the disclaimers.

Ran: Shinichi? Author-san you know where Shinichi is?

Author: R-RAN? What are you doing here?

Ran: I just got a note from Shinichi to come here. And here, it says to give this to you. *hands out a letter*

Author: Hmm? *opens the letter*

It says:

Author-san I am not coming to there to do the disclaimer anymore. I have better things to do then play your games. Please ask Ran to do it from now on.

-Shinichi

Ran: so? What does it say?

Author: *crushes the letter* Ohh~ nothing~ It just says that he won't come here anymore, so Ran please do the disclaimers for now. Don't worry! I will find that detective brat!~ *releases dark aura*

Ran: O-okay author-san

Author: oh no need to call me that. Just use my codename Arisu.

Ran: Oh, okay. Arisu

Arisu: Okay now if you would excuse me, I have to go hunt- I mean find a detective brat. I will leave the rest to you. *leaves*

Ran: H-hai Arisu. Umm, Arisu does not own Detectve Conan and its character nor Magic Kaito and it character. You own you. She only own the plot. And... here is the story I guess?

Target 7: The Party (Edited)

You arrived at one of the Suzuki mansion. 'Its huge, like always.' you thought.

The front gate opened as the cab drove in. The three of you step out and entered the mansion. You could see the pretty dresses and suits all around. If you weren't force to come to these party often, you would be amazed, but sadly you were not.

"Hey Ran-neechan!" Called out Conan. He had arrived early with Ran's dad, Mouri Kogoro.

"Kogoro no oji-san is at the food table!" Shouted Conan running towards Ran. "Geez, Oto-san." She said, folding her arms across her chest.

"Hey Sonoko! Conan and I will be with my dad until the time comes okay?"

Sonoko nodded and said "We will get ready five minutes before the scheduled time!"

Ran said yes and ran after Conan. Sonoko turn to me. "Sorry (y/n)! I have to go and greet people. So see you later!" She waved and left.

You sighed, walking away, 'So I am left alone after they force me to come huh? Not that I blame Sonoko, I know how it all works.'

You walked around and grab a drink. Then Sonoko's uncle, Suzuki Jirokichi went up stage and announced "Welcome to the party that I host. I hope you enjoy it. And today is the day I would catch that thief!"

He went on and on, you paid no mind to him until, "Now I present you this is the new jewel, The White Angel." He showed the diamond that was in a glass case. It was beautiful. The light shined and reflected on the diamond beautifully, making it look like an angel had came.

People clapped as a song started and some started to dance.

You lean your back to the wall, and watch the people dances. You couldn't dance at all since you had two left feet.

Before you notice, you were thinking about your dream again, and about him again.

'Is something going to happen? Will he come? Is he here? Will he get hurt?' you thought. Then you looked at the clock. It 5 minutes before the midnight.

'It's time.' you thought and started to search for Ran. Leaving the corner and into the crowds. You saw her standing there looking at the jewel

"Ran!" You called out. She looked at you and smiled. "(y/n)!" Ran said running towards you.

"Get ready for the plan." You told her. She replied "All ready."

You nodded and looked at clock again. '20 more second'

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1!

A burst of pink smoke came out of nowhere and spreads around the case. People were in panic.

"Good evening everyone!" Said a voice.

"Kaito Kid!" Yelled Inspector Nakamori.

"Its nice to see you again Keibu. And like I said I will be getting the Angel at midnight." Said Kid and disappeared.

Inspector Nakamori was shouting at people to move faster. You saw Ran quickly ran to the case, opened it, and grabbing the gem.

You ran to the stair and waited for her. She ran to you and tossed it. You caught it with both hands and ran up the stair. You ran and was thinking something is not right.

'Kid is not here. He said he would steal the Angel, but where is he? And something is just not right. Just what?' You thought.

You had this feeling in you chest that you just couldn't shake off. You didn't know what else to do and just went along with the plan. You reached the top floor and turned right. You ran as fast your legs could carry you. You saw the door to the room and it was slightly opened. You pushed it and saw...