Target 1: Regret

Target 1: Regret (Edited)

It was on a sunny day, you were walking to school with Ran and Sonoko. Ahh on that fateful day, a string of coincidence turned your ideal new life upside down.

"Hey hey! There's going to be a party in two days hold by my Uncle Jirokichi!"  Sonoko all but yelled. Of course, it was the one and only Sonoko who started it all.

You looked at Sonoko"I'm listening." You tried to ignore the bad feeling in your guts.

"Take a guess! Guess what?!"

You rolled your eyes, with a smile. Sonoko was like a child. "What?"

"They are trying to capture Kid-sama!~" Sonoko said, squealing.

"Thought so." Ran whispered and you rolled your eyes again at Sonoko. This time you really can't help but feel disgruntled. Have they really not given up yet? "Yeah so?" You did not like this bad feeling in your guts nor the words Sonoko was about to say.

"But there is a single teeny tiny problem. We do not have a plan ready at all!" 

Ran laughed and whisper to you "Thought so again." She gave you a worrisome look. "And since they don't have a plan, who do you think that they will count on?"

It didn't have to take a genius to find out. You stopped walking at once, "Oh no no no no. No way Sonoko!" You backed away immediately from the two of them. Your intuition was a bad feeling. 

"Oh yes, way! Come on (y/n)Please help us!" She said.

As the only child of a famous detective and a famous actress, many have come to you for help or autographs or other exigencies. Including unsolvable cases. You were known as the Great Detective of the North until you got fed up that is.

Many times the police have come for your help. It was all good at first but then it went too far. Your grades dropped, you got sucked on cases after cases, and you could not even rest for one night without hearing the phone ringing and seeing blood.

After some really great weeks, some police members even started calling you names and said that you were stealing their jobs! They started to spill water on you, tripping you and pulling dirty pranks.

So to put it short, they asked you for help 24/7 and they started being selfish and rude? Not happening.

That is how you started to piqued. You went to the police HQ after someone had made you fall down the stair. Which ended up with you breaking some of your bones and your precious phone. After your phone was sent to the repair shop, and it was deemed unfixable, that was the last straw.

You explained to them, yes them. The whole room and all the people there, what has been happening for the past few month. The chief tried to make a covenant with you and said that incidents like that were never going to happen again.

You knew that it was a flat-out lie. You could tell it was a lie since he looked like he couldn't care less. He just waved his hand at you and told you to leave.

That was enough. You got really indignant. "LISTEN UP, I AM NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH THIS SH*T! I AM GOING TO THE EAST AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ASKING ME FOR HELP EVER AGAIN!" You slammed the door and stormed out of the room

You asked (ordered) your mom to rent an apartment for you. Now you think about, it was their fault anyway. They are way too famous. Your dad was the well-known detective that could solve any case and your mom is a very famous actress. Your blood boils in your veins just thinking about it.

"No. No. No way. Never again." you said. You swore that day you would never get involved in anything that has to deal with the police force again.

"Please? Just this once? Please!" Sonoko pleads as she clasped her hands together.

You glanced at her and sighed. You know that Sonoko won't stop bothering you until you said yes, and that will be beyond annoying. After you thought hard about the situation, you replied, "Fine..." You know you will regret it. Soon.

"YES!" Sonoko jumped up and down.

"But! Since its only two-day from now, I am not sure my plan to catch Kaito Kid would work." You pointed out, not wanting to get the girl's hopes up.

"Oh don't worry. We are not catching him." She replied with a grin.

You and Ran gave her the 'what?' look. She glanced at the two of you and asked, "Do you think that I would want to capture Kid-sama and hand him over?" You and Ran shook your heads.

"That is right. I am planning to make him fall for me. I need a plan to get us alone at the party. And his heart will be mine!! Oh ho ho ho!!!" She explained and laughs.

Both you and Ran stared at her as she goes off to her Kid La-La land. The two of you shook your heads again. Ran whispers to you, "She never learns. She has a boyfriend already." You nodded and sighs. You are already regretting it.