Target 3: What Are You Doing?!

Edited

" " - Talking

' ' - Thinking

Bolded - Author Note

And To Disclaimers: I DO NOT own Detective Conan nor Kaito Kid!

"So what will you do now? Huh, tantei-chan?" Kid asked in a silky voice.

'Good question, what should I do? I can capture him right now but he has my friends in his hand, and I don't want to make a scene here. Plus, that means I will have to turn him to the police and get questioned 1,000 times. Nope, don't want that and Sonoko would kill me if I did that. Also, not so sure that I can bring him down by myself.' You thought

As you were thinking, Kid was grinning at your expressions. Then slowly you said, "I will let you go if you tell me were is Sonoko and Ran."

He chuckled and asked, "How did you know that I took your other friend too?"

"Easy, Ran would never leave without us and walked home by herself. Also, if Ran also realize that Sonoko is acting strange then you will be found out, so you probably took Ran too and asked your partner-in-crime to pretend to be her."

Kid clapped his hands. "Amazing. No wonder why you are called the Great Detective of the North."

Then the switch went off in you. "Don't you call me that! I am not a detective!" You shouted, just thinking about your old name makes you mad. This made him jumped.

Kid look at you strangely and asked, "Why? Being a detective is a pretty cool job. You are just like your father, the former Great Detective of the North, right?"

You were very angry at the time and Kid mentioning your dad did not help. In fact, it made your emotions even worse. "I had enough of detectives and whatnot! So what if I am like my dad? He died being a detective!"

﹉﹉﹉
A/N: It's true! If you read back, everything about the dad was in past tense! Please read on to find out what happen to the dad.

﹉﹉﹉
After calming yourself you said "What am I doing? Telling a thief about my dad who's not even here anymore..." and laughed at yourself. You had calmed down and thought about your action.

'That was stupid.' You thought and said, "Please tell me where are my friends. I'll let you go." You looked up at him and was surprised at his expression.

Kaito Kid is looking at you with a tearful and pitiful expression.

"Kid?" You whispered. He said nothing. He just walked towards you. Then he did something you never thought any thief or him would do.

Kid holds you tightly in his arm. Kaito Kid, the infamous thief, holding you, a former detective.

"Wha-what are you doing?!" You tried to push him away, but it was no use, he was stronger than you. You tried to get out of his strong arms. Kid then holds you tighter at your action and said "I never said that I would let you go."

You were shocked. "Wha- wha- what the heck?! I am the one who is making choices!" You shouted

"Now let me go!"

"No."

"Let me go!" You tried to kick him but he dodged. However, he did let go of you.

"You do know that the famous and popluar thief hug and comfort you but you tried to kick him?" Kid said. "You are IN-famous." You shot back. "Whoa, fierce are we?" He said.

You gave him your look. Then he added with a grin "It is almost like the girl who looked liked she could break down any moment at that time is not you. But it is." That made you lose your composure a bit.

"I did not looked like that." You said.

"You did to."

"Did not!"

"Did to.~" He sang with a bigger grin.

"DID NOT!"