Target 15: Friends

Shinichi: What took you so long?!

Arisu: But!~ I couldn't think of anything!

Shinichi: How in the world did you create a fanfic that people still reads

Arisu: How mean! But trust me, I asked myself that many times.

Shinichi: You just admited that you are a awful author

Arisu: I know and I am proud of it!

Shinichi: You have lost you mind.

Arisu: The diclaimers!~

Shinichi: I will go crazy if I hang around any longer. Arisu does not own Detective Conan nor Magic Kaito. Bye.

Arisu: Aww... he left early! Anyways, sorry for not updating for a while. I will give you all a long chapter later! New character in this one! The photo up there is how Akihiko look like. I don't own the photo.

Target 15 Friends

No one's POV

"Well... they are not like Kaito?" you asked, not sure if you could be near anyone like Kaito. Maybe.

Aoko nodded "Don't worry! They are girls and hate Kaito too." "Well-" you were interrupted by a voice.

"(y/n)-chan!" you turned around and saw a familiar red head with an eye patch. "Ahihiko-kun!" You shout when you saw your childhood friend. "(y/n)-chan! You never told me that you will transfer here!" He said and hugged you.

"Stop that Ahihiko-kun!" you tried to get out of his grip. He letted go of you. "Gomen, gomen, I got too excited!"

"Umm... (l/n)-san?"Aoko asked, not sure if she should stay or not. "Oh! This is my childhood friend, Takumi Akihiko, Akihiko-kun, this is Nakamori Aoko. She was inviting me to join her for lunch." You introduce them.

"It is nice to meet you Takumi-san" she said.

"Oh, just call me Akihiko. It is nice to meet you too, Nakamori-san"

"Aoko is fine, so (l/n)-san? Would you like to?" She saked, looking at you.

"Sure, but call me (y/n)" you replied

"Then call me Aoko too. Come on then, and Akihiko can come to" She said, taking your hand. The two of you walked and Akihiko followed.

Aoko walked up the stair and open the door to the rooftop. "Aoko! Took you long enough!" A girl with short brown hair with glasses said.

"Keiko, she came at least." A girl with long black hair and brown eyes told the girl Keiko. "Keiko! Nikki! She here!" Aoko pull me there while Akihiko was closely behind.

"(y/n), this is Keiko" Aoko said, pointing at the girl, "And this is Nikki" she pointed at the long brown haired girl.

"Hello (l/n)-san!" Nikki said. "Nice to meet you (l/n)!" Keiko said and added "we wanted to eat lunch with you!"

You similed "Just call me (y/n)" "okay! By the way, who is he?" Keiko asked, pointing at Akihiko. Be for you could answer, a magician cut in. Guess who? I gave you a hint already.

Yay!~ To the people who guess Kuroba Kaito, you get a cookie!

Your POV

"Yo (y/n) Aoko!" He greeted "I decided to have lunch with you all! Since (y/n) is new here and stuff" He waved and walked over to me and gave me a rose. This time I blushed when I took it.

"Hm? Who is that?" he asked when he finally noticed Akihiko.

"As I was saying, this is Takumi Akihiko, my childhood friend." I said, confuse and abit ticked off that I blushed "Hi Aoko-chan, Keiko-chan, Nikki-chan! And you are?" he asked, looking at Kaito. "I am Kuroba Kaito, a magician." He said but didn't do any magic tricks.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Kuroba-kun" He greeted and stared at Kaito.

'Hm? There were sarcasm?'

Kaito stare back. And for some reasons I saw lighting in the backgrounds. 'What the?'

~~~~~

I am really sorry that I didn't update! I will make the next one long to make it up.

Next: Rival

See you next illusion.