Target 6: Dream

Author: Annddd.... I am back again!

Shinichi: Yes, you are back.

Author: yes. I survived somehow. Ugh, soo tired right now. Do it Shinichi.

Shinichi: Yes, yes, I know. Fangirl7227 does not own Detective Conan nor Magic Kaito. There.

Author: Thanks and let's start!

Target 6: Dream (Edited)

"Stop!"

BANG! You fell down to the floor and woke up. You hit your head on the floor.

"Ouch... that hurts." You said while rubbing your head. You looked at Ran and Sonoko, a few feet away, sleeping. It didn't woke them up.

You got up and look at your clock. Eight in the morning. Since you couldn't sleep, you stood up.

Your head hurts a bit as you stood. You went and fetched a glass of water.

As you were drinking, you were thinking about the dream you had. 'What was it again?' You could only remember little glitches and parts.

All you could remember was: There was a dark room. Some men in black. Something shining. And Kaito Kid. Then there was big bang and something happened, something awful.

You head hurts as you try to remember. You couldn't remember what was the bang, what happened, and the faces of the people.

'Who were those men in black?' You thought.

You used to have dreams that tells you something big would happen. The dreams were correct most of the time. Sometimes it was close. You never told anyone but your parents.

The looked on your dad face was shocked for a second after you told him about your dreams. Then, in a split second, it changed into a serious face.

He said "Listen (y/n) listen well. Do not try to change the future. It is not something you should play around with. If its something awful, you could try but please if its avoidable, promise me you won't try to change things."

His expression made you promise your father. However you were really curious about it, and you once tried but fail. When your parents found out, you got into a huge trouble. You felt really bad and redid the promise with your dad. You didn't want to feel that way again, so you kept the promise up

Not wanting to remember what happened anymore, you decided not to think about your dream. However you still got that weird feeling.

'Please, don't let anything happen in the party. Don't let anything happen to him! You then stopped short. 'Him?'

'Why would I care about him?!' You sighed. 'Something must be wrong with my head.'

*** time skip***

"The party is in 4 hour!" yelled Sonoko. "Come on we have to get ready."

'And who was the one sleep til 12?' You thought, getting your dress out.

You counldn't sleep after that, Ran woke up a little past 9 and Sonoko didn't wake up. You and Ran ate breakfast, and then finally Sonoko woke up.

"Come on! Lets get ready!" Sonoko shouted, running around. You sighed and started to get ready and change.

As you were zipping up your dress, Ran come up to you. She asked "Hey (y/n), can you help me?"

"Sure! Can you help me too?" you asked. Ran nodded and lead you out for some reason.

Once you were out of the room you asked, "Is there something wrong? You wouldn't lead me out of the room for no reasons, right?"

She nodded with a smile and said "Hey (y/n), I found this in one of the shopping bag." She hand you a note. You read it. It said:

To the ojo-san who cried:

Please don't feel sad.
Or else I will be mad.
At myself for making you feel that way.
I have changed your name for me to say.

Kaito Kid (doodle)

You look up from the paper to Ran. "I thought you were ojo-san since you were the only one who met him." She said with grin.

"Sooo? Do you like him?" She asked.

"What? No, no! He is just a stupid thief!" You yelled in suprise.

"Don't worry. Sonoko is not that serious for Kid. She has got a boyfriend. And I think you would have a chance." Ran said to you with a wink.

"I told you! Its not like that!" You said. She just replied, "Sure sure. Come on we have to get ready." and walked away.

You sighed and looked at the note. 'I am sighing way too much.' you thought as you slip the note into a drawer and want back into the room.

"You look beautiful (y/n)!" said Ran.

"Thanks Ran," you said. Sonoko added, "Yeah, maybe too beautiful. What if Kid-sama falls for (y/n)?"

Ran laughed. "Oh come on! Don't you have Makoto?"

Sonoko replied, "But! I want Kid-sama!" You laughed and looked at yourself.

You had on a (f/c) halter dress. It is knee length, and has laces on it's hems. It matches the high heel you are wearing. You had done your hair in a bun, leaving your bangs out. You are wearing a bright (f/c) necklace and earrings.

Ran had also done your makeup. You had on a pink lipstick. "Sonoko, you are pretty too. Besides, it is Ran you should worry about." You laughed.

Sonoko said, "Well, you are right but Ran already has Shinich."

"Oh! That is true!" you said with a grin.

Ran was blushing and saying, "What are you two talking about?" You gave her a smirk. It was revenge for earlier.

Ran seems to have noticed it and gave you a look. You just laughed.

Ran was wearing a light blue wrap dress with sliver high heels. She left her hair down and curled it a bit. She was wearing makeup too. Ran was also wearing sliver necklace and earrings. Sonoko was wearing a red glittery over shoulder dress. She had her normal hairstyle with a red hairband. She had light red lipstick on.

"Come on! I called a taxi. We need to get going!" Shout Sonoko when we were all ready.

We got on the taxi and Ran and Sonoko talk about the party. You just stare out the window thinking about the dream.

I am sorry that it took me while to finish this, but like I promised, it is longer than usual! I also am sorry about the "dream" part. I know it sounds cheesey and cheeky or something but please bear with me! It will get better soon! Okay. Now then, since I am typing this up at twelve am, see you next illusion!