Chapter 3

Ciel's pov

"Well that was exhausting and a waste of time." I said on the way back.

"Are you sure my lady? You looked like you had a lot of fun their."

"Fun? Tch... I havn't had fun in two years now. Fun will take away the hatred I have been keeping." Sebastian smirks without Ciel seeing.

The next day

I was dressed in a blue and black silk dress and back on my normal schedule, working in my study. I was then interrupted by Sebastian who came in with a letter.

"My lady, a letter has just arrived for you."

"Read it to me I'm busy."

"It says here that you have been invited to a Masquerade ball at the manor of Alois Trancy." Sigh

"Another ball... we just had one last night. I'm too busy can we decline this one."

"I'm afraid not my lady, again it would ruin your reputation."

"Fine, it's tonight I'm assuming?"

"Yes."

"Very well then, I should get prepared."

At the party

I came to the party dressed in an elegant blue and white victorian dress with a dainty white masquerade mask. When we arrived we were greeted by the butler and saw that about half the people had arrived already. A blonde boy with crystal blue eyes came up to me. He didn't say a word he just bowed and stretched his hand out. I gave him my hand, and he gave a soft kiss on the knuckle.

"Welcome, beautifull." A slight blush rose on my cheek, he smirked slightly.

"Would you like to accompany me in a dance."

"Um... I. don't r-really dance much."

"I don't believe that." Without another word he pulled me to dance floor. Why does it seem that every time I dance with someone, the literally have to drag me to the dance floor.

I kept my eyes on him, determined not to step on his feet or even look at them.

"Wow. You're a really bad dancer aren't you?" he said as if he was a little kid with no filter in his brain. By now I could feel one of those anime sweat drops on me. I just kept smiling and tried my best not to over react and send Sebastian on him.

"What an honest thing to say." I said.

"It's a good thing your pretty."

"What's THAT supposed to mean?!" I said starting to over react. Right then I was twirled into someone else.

"Mind if I cut in?" Sebastian said as he danced with me instead. "You know my lady, it is not good to over react to something as trifle as a mere comment."

"Shut-up" I snapped. Sebastian then spun me, but my hands met with someone else's. He was a tall man with pith black hair and yellow eyes with glasses.

"If you don't mind my lady I would like a dance."

"Um sure of course not." Me and this mystery man, the one who also let us in, danced until the song was finished.

"Would you meet me upstairs my master would like to see you. Come alone." He said to me before he left.

"Um sure." I was quite interested in what his master wanted with me and why he didn't come to me himself instead of having his butler come. Who was this Alois Trancy any-ways?