Chapter 20: I'm Not Going To That Concert

Start from the beginning

As the episode progressed, my nervousness left and I was glad with the result. I had never seen myself on the screen before and I mentally congratulated myself on pulling off a perfect American accent. Being British, it took me a good week with the American people to actually pull it off. However, I knew that I would never lose my British accent.

After the episode ended, Kylie turned to me with a smile on her face. "I have a surprise for you."

"What? You didn't need to get me anything!"

"Okay...well they're tickets for a concert that I won from a radio show and they gave me two so...I was wondering if you'd like to go with me because I'd rather not be a loner..." Kyle explained. 

"What concert?"

"Oh you're British! You might even know them! One Direction is in Los Angeles and I've been dying to get my hands on those tickets. I'm not going alone."

One Direction was in LA? That meant- Well shit.

"So do you know them?" Kyle questioned. 

"You know my twin sister Perrie? The one I told you about?" I asked Kylie. Her eyebrows scrunched together as she tried to think of when and where she heard the name.

"OH MY GOD! Perrie Edwards as in...Zayn's ex girlfriend right?" Kylie screeched. "OH MY GOD YOU KNOW HIM!"

More than you think...

"Yup, but I dunno if I want to go to the concert. Kylie, I'm not going to-"

"PUH-LEAZE FOR YOUR BESTEST FRIEND EVER?" Kylie begged. 

"Please please please please please please please please please please. I beg of you Penelope Larissa Edwards!"

"Has anyone told you that you look really funny when you beg?" I asked. Kylie had hopped off the couch and got on her two knees in front of me with her two hands clasped together. Her bottom lip quivered and she mustered the best puppy dog face she could pull.

"I'll go, just for the heck of it," I shrugged.

"Promise me you'll go and you won't back out with some lame excuse. That excuse of 'my bathtub broke and I'm waiting for the fixer guy' wasn't very believable considering that you don't have a bathtub. You just have a shower. Don't act like I've never been to your place!" Kyle pointed out.

So she did figure it out...

"Where are the seats?" I questioned. 

Please don't be front row. Please don't be front row...

"The second row, right in front."

That was just as bad as the front row. Just put me in the second row because they definitely wouldn't see me there front and center. That was just great. 

"And guess what?" Kylie screamed.

"What?" I said, less enthusiastic than she. 

"I got backstage passes as well," Kylie grinned. 

Well this day just kept getting better.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"You sure you don't want to come Zayn?" Harry asked. He was going out to an LA club with Niall and Liam. I think Liam was just there to be the designated driver because knowing Harry and Niall, they'd be drunk out of their minds before midnight struck. "You either Lou?"

"Nah, I'm good with chilling in the hotel," I shrugged.

"Same," Louis said, "and I told Eleanor that I'd stay up and Skype her since she'll be up really early tomorrow morning and will have a little time."