7: Saviors

Ow... Rose's head hurt really bad. She rubbed her temples with her hands and contorted her face. She felt like she had for a been asleep for a day. Rose groggily opened her eyes. Aghhhh!
Five people looked at Rose from over her bed. Wait. Why was she in a bed? Where was Rose? Who were these people? Rose opened her mouth to scream. It was taken right out of her mouth though.
"Hey guys look! Her eyes are open! Wait was I imagining it? Wait no, she's awake!" A brunette girl basically screamed at her friends.
"Shauna were can hear you just fine ya know," A familiar faces black haired boy groaned. Shauna rolled her eyes.
"Whatever Calem! That doesn't matter right now,". She looked expectantly at Rose,"So how are you?" Rose looked at Shauna like she was a madwoman. She didn't even know who these people were! The blond girl glared at Shauna and mirrored what Rose was thinking.
"Really? This girl doesn't even know what's going on right now," she lectured,"Speaking of, I'm Serena and these are my friends. You know Shauna and Calem, and the other two boys are Trevor and Tierno." Everyone had stepped away from her bed, so Rose got a good look at the two other boys.
"Why am I here though?" Rose asked.
"Calem s-saved you from the pokemon attacking y-you," Trevor stuttered. Calem blushed and hid behind his shirt collar. The others playfully laughed at him, nudging him in the shoulder.
"Ow. Stop nudging me! It wasn't even like that. We heard you scream, and I scared the pokemon away when we saw you," Calem explained. Rose smiled sympathetically.
"Well then I'm Rose. It's nice to meet you all guys,". She sat up and looked around,"Where are we now?"
"We brought you to Santalune city after we found you and we're still here now,". Tierno told her,"Nurse Joy said you might have a headache for a while, but you'll be fine once you wake up. Now we're in a house that we rented."
"You are fine, right?" Serena asked. Rose nodded. Her head hurt a little bit, but it was much better than before. Everyone else smiled.
"Great! Now we can go and get you something to eat!" Shauna cheered. She ran out of the room they were in yelling about a cafe. Tierno and Serena shrugged apologetically and smiled. They walked out of the room to find Shauna. Rose guessed she was always like this. Trevor ducked his head and went out. Calem looked at Rose and waved for her to come along. She jumped out of bed and followed him.
Rose looked around as she stepped outside. Santalune City was a cute little town. A beautiful water fountain stood in the middle of the city and the famous trainer school was seen behind it. You couldn't do a lot of pokemon related jobs without graduating from there. A bunch of cafes were seen around. Rose looked at the one on the hill and saw three figures and one approaching. That must be where the gang was! Rose ran past Calem towards the cafe on the hill. She was actually really hungry.
When Rose got to the top Shauna grabbed her wrist and dragged her to a chair.
"Come on Rosie! Tierno is showing us his new dance moves. It's his dream to become a professional dancer ya know," Shauna explained. Rose watched the boy dance around with his pokemon. Tiernk was actually really good. All of his moves were sharp and quick and he was in perfect time with his pokemon. Everyone clapped when it was over, and Calem came climbing up the stairs panting. All the girls laughed at him.
"Where were you?" Serena asked," We weren't even that far away." He glared at Serena.
"I waited for Rose and she ran ahe," Calem took another breath," she ran ahead of me! I didn't see where you were, so I've been running all around town." He bent over and took a couple of heavy breaths. Rose and Shauna led him over to a chair while everyone was trying to keep themselves from laughing.
"Sorry Calem," Rose apologized when Calem caught his breath enough to pay attention,"I just wanted to run after being in bed so long." He raised his eyebrows at Rose, but eventually gave in.
"Maybe I could get some of those snap on roller skates so I could keep up with you guys," Calem joked.
"That is a good idea though. We can get some after eating." Serena reasoned. The others brightened up to the idea.
"I could pull off some could moves with those on," Tierno thought.
"We could chase after rare pokemon easier," Trevor dreamed.
"And it will be super fun!" Shauna exclaimed. The others nodded. It would be a lot smoother with some skates. Everyone talked about it as they ate on their cafe food. It was so yummy! Rose smiled the whole time. It was fun hanging out with people her own age. These guys were so nice too! She just couldn't shake the feeling that she new these people from somewhere though.
They all finished their meal soon, and ran around town looking for the roller skater giving out skates. It was really hard finding them.
"Where are t-they?" Trevor asked. The others shrugged.
"I know the person is here! Somewhere..."Calem defended himself.
"Don't worry bro! We believe you. Maybe we should ask someone here," Tierno reassured Calem. Everyone looked around for someone to ask. A little girl came around the corner.
"Look! She's on roller skates!" Shauna pointed. They all ran to the girl, freaking her out a lot.
"Wait! We just want to ask you a question!" Serena called. Rose saw Calem roll his eyes. He was right. Them shouting at the girl wasn't going to help. The girl finally skated off to where no one could chase her any longer. On the bright side, a woman with a cart full of skates was standing in front of the gym on the street. The gang cheered and ran up to get some. The woman was happy to give them and they were snapped on the feet immediately.
It was a lot of fun watching everyone wobble around. Shauna and Trevor even fell over a couple times. Rose laughed at this display as Tierno and her skated around.
"How are you two so good at this?" Serena asked as Calem and her grabbed on to the lamp pole. Shauna laughed at their frustration even though she was on the ground.
"We have good balance. Tierno dances and I am trained to ride bucking Ryhorns," Rose answered.
"You're a trained Ryhorn rider?," Shauna asked,"Cool!" Rose grinned at her reaction. It was nice to think others thought of it as 'cool'. Everyone skated late into the afternoon. It was a great day for Rose. She just wondered what was going to happen tomorrow.