Chapter 22

Chapter 22

~~Alex's POV~~

"Maybe I'd have to kill you both then?" Said the all to familiar voice that once had the power to control me.

But now, it disgusted me.

"What's wrong babe, why the strong hateful glare?" He smirks at me.

"You freaking selfish, heartless monster!" I yell furiously. "Why would you betray your best friend? The one that shared all his secrets with, the one who gave you a reason to belong!" I was breathing hard as I gritted my teeth together, stopping myself from attacking his pathetic excuse of a gorgeous face. But then again...he, Lucas, betrayed me as a friend too.

Why am I even sticking up for him!?

"Awwh, poor little girl. Did I crush your dreams and hopes?" Hayden tried to mimic a sad voice, pretending to wipe fake tears. Cruel bastard!

Keep it together Alex, don't let him get to you!

"You know, I'll admit that I was foolish enough to fall for your pathetic charms. But know one thing Hayden, I'm glad I met you because you taught me one valuable life lesson. Looks don't matter. You might be as hot and sexy as a freaking Tumblr model, but  on the inside, you are just one ugly, rotten and hideous devil that has me absolutely revolted by your sick actions!" I spit out venomously as I take slow and deadly steps towards him.

He didn't seem fazed though, almost like I was complimenting him.

What a mother fishing camel bum crackle!

"Well isn't it a good thing that no one can see the inside, aye? Everyone falls for my flawless beauty and you would know that well since you were one of my many innocent victims." He chuckles sickly that it even had the bile rising up to my throat.

His words stung though. Looking back at my girly and pathetic self when I would drool all day just thinking about him, really makes me think about my life. I was so pathetic.

Why me? Why was I the naive victim?

Suddenly Cole speaks up and for a moment there, I forget he was even here. "Listen Hayden, she doesn't know anything about Lucas or where the secret headquarters is hidden so just let her go and target someone else who would know."

My eyes open wide in shock. "Like the hell you are!! Don't you dare go and try to target another innocent soul with your sadistic actions!" I growl out as I grab Hayden by the collar roughly and smash him against the wall, causing a sickening crack.

Hayden chuckles and looks at Cole. "What's this I hear? Cole has a girly crush on little miss violent bad ass here!?" He says amused like he found out the secret of the year.

Why me?

"Shut it you despicable imbecile! No one asked you to talk!" I hiss in warning, but I did not miss the nod of his head he gave to Cole.

"You dare touch me Cole, and I swear on Einsteins brain I will not be responsible for your missing precious jewels!"

"Stop being a wimp and scared of a pathetic little girl. Now get her!" Hayden roars angrily and I was soon snatched away from my death grip on Hayden and held by a strong firm grip.

Why me?

"YOU TRAITOR LET GO!" I yell and thrash in his hold violently.

Why me!?

"COLE LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!" I roar furiously and squirm around aggressively in his strong firm grip. I was getting angrier by the minute and Hayden's stupid grin was only making it worse.

With one final nod that Hayden sent towards Cole, I was being shoved out of the apartment and towards a white van.

"Stop it! Let go you filthy traitor!" I continue to yell and struggle.

"Will you just stop and calm down!" Cole yells over me but I ignored him.

"I HATE YOU JUST LET GO!!" Once those words escaped my lips, Cole froze in his spot. I couldn't see his face since my back was to his front, feeling those tempting juicy muscles, but I could very well feel that he hasgone tense.

Awkward silence was what met my ears and I stupidly dared to break it. "Uhm...you still planning on killing me?"

His chest behind me vibrated as an unhumorous laugh was let out.

"You hate me huh?"

I blink trying to understand where he's going with this.

The air was knocked out of my lungs when my back came in contact with the brick wall. Both his hands trapping my escape options as his body is only a mere centimetre away from mine. His deadly glare was intimidating but I could clearly see what that emotion was trying to hide or cover up.

Pain.

His warm breath mingles with my own cold one as we continue to gaze into each others eyes, except mine wasn't as livid as his.

"You hate me but you love Lucas. He tried to kill you but I saved you. He left you but I stood up for you. He's not coming back but I'm risking my life to save you. Again...... And you hate me!?" His low voice hisses angrily.

I scoff and roll my eyes. "I do. Not. Love him."

"Don't lie to me! You admitted it when we were about to drown!" He grits furiously.

My eyes open wide in realisation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I have nothing to say.

Bye.

WAIT!!!! P
Please vote and comment before you leave XD