Entry Eleven... Just Another Face On The Milk Carton..

Começar do início

"...Do you think it's going to get up to the nineties today?" Julia asked as she bounced her flip-flop up and down on her skinny foot.

"I don't know but I heard there was a chance of a rain storm..."

Both of us were talking about the weather but neither of us weren't interested in it.

But talking about that was easier than talking about the elephant in the room.

"Wanna go get some ice cream?"

I shake my head and just keep staring across the street.

"I'll go make you a bowl okay?" Julia gets up and I curl my knees up to my chest.

I'm not much of a praying person but I did ask for an answer as in where Bonnie could be.

I look up from across the street and catch a glimpse of a girl with a short bob and clothes just like Bonnie's.

"Bonnie?" I get up from the steps and walk across the street so I can follow the girl.

"Bonnie? Bonnie wait your moving too fast." I call out but she keeps walking further and further.

"Bonnie you're parents are worried, let's go back." I get these sudden goosebumps all over my body when the girl turns and I can't see her face clearly.

Then it hits me.

"You're not Bonnie are you?" She just turns around and keeps walking further and further down the street.

A part of me is telling me to go back home and tell Nana what I saw. But another part of me is telling me to follow her.

I listen to the other half and keep following the Bonnie look a like.

I don't even have the slightest clue as in where she's leading me but something tells me that it's important and it will lead me to Bonnie.

I pick up the pace and begin to run.

"Wait you're going to fast!" I yell after her as I run in the street.

I suddenly feel someone grab me and I hear a car honking their horn.

"Andy what the hell were you thinking!"

"Let me go, she was going to show me where Bonnie is!" I try to jerk away but I look and the girl was gone.

"Andy, Andy look at me." I finally look up and I'm in Isaac's arms.

"Where did she go?"

"Who? Andy talk to me." I hold onto Isaac because in all honestly I think I'm losing it...

•Kai's Pov•

I was watching tv when an Amber Alert came across the screen.

"Aren't they suppose to wait like twenty four hours to do this crap? I have morning cartoons to watch."

I see Bonnie's picture then and decide to get more cereal.

I open the cabinet and grab the lucky charms and get some more milk.

"Kai, that girl is missing. Please tell me that she'll go back to her family tonight with her memory erased." My sister says as she walked into the living room holding her cast.

"You know me Jo. I don't like happy endings, they're so boring." I make another bowl and my sister turns up the TV.

On the screen was Bonnie's mother and father.

"Oh spare me the tears." I comment.

"....Bonnie is 5'4, short hair, brown eyes brown skin and...and..." Her mother breaks down crying.