Chapter 10~ leaving you

********Lucy's POV********

Friday came faster then I had excepted, now here we all were sitting at our table at 3 in the morning talking endlessly like we had done when juvia had left.

"Lulu it's time to go I'm afraid." Levy smiled sadly at me.

"Alright. . ." I got up and hugged everyone stopping at Natsu while looking up at him sadly. He grabbed my hand and walked to levy. "I'll walk you there."

I nodded and bid everyone a goodbye.

We got to the door and stopped watching as juvia came in to check me out. "I don't want to leave. . ." I whispered shakily. "It's the best thing for you Luce. You can start a family, make a life for yourself." Natsu hugged me tightly.

"But I'm not going to make a life with you. . ." I felt warm tears run down my face as someone grabbed my arm pulling me outside. I pulled back from the guard that held my arm and ran up to Natsu, kissing him one last time.

The guard pulled again pulling me through the door. "I love you Natsu! I'll wait till you get out I swear!"

"I love you to Luce. . ."  He said turning to leave.

When I got outside I hugged juvia. "It's so good to see you juvia! How've you been?" I smiled.

"Very good thank you! And it's great to see you! I love your outfit!" She walked to the car putting my bag into the back seat then walking over to the other side. "Thanks!"

I got into the passenger seat as I thought about my outfit, just some old faded blue jeans and a pink spegitii strapped shirt. "Before we go to your house I want to show you fairy tail is that okay?" She asked starting the engine.

"Why are we going to my house?!? I-I'm not welcome there!"

"Your father called the ward and said he wanted you home, and since he's your legal guardian you have to."

"Fuck. Let's just go to fairy tail." I sighed heavily.

---

On the car ride to fairy tail we mainly just caught up,talked, and listened to music. But when we got there I saw a large mansion like building that was noisier then a carnival. "Are you sure about this?" I asked nervously.

Juvia nodded her head as she opened the large doors, I saw a bunch of fights going on, a women drinking, a tall guy who kept yelling something about being a man, and an old man sitting on the counter by a long white haired woman.

'This is going to be interesting' I thought to myself.

"Master this is Lucy. I er Natsu wants her to joins Fairy Tail."

The little old man looked me over from head to toe. "Alright! Sure! Now mirajane will get your insignia!" He smiled a wide grin and laughed. The white haired woman came over to me holding a stamp. "Hi, I'm mirajane! You can call me Mira though. Now this won't hurt a bit but what color and where?"

"Umm pink and on my hand!" I thought of Natsu's salmon hair and smiled slightly. She pressed the stamp against my hand and pulled it off. "There you go welcome to Fairy Tail!" She smiled then walked away.

"Come Lucy you can make friends later, I need to get you home." Juvia said.

"Are you sure I can't stay a few more hours? Or even weeks? Months? Years?"