Chapter one~First day

*********Lucy's POV***********

We pulled up the into the hospital I'd be calling home for the next two years and parked close to the building. The officer got out and opened my door helping me out.

"Why, thank you kind sir! I never knew you were such a gentleman!" I laughed at my own joke making the officer roll his eyes.

We walked into security and walked into the lobby a few minutes later.

"Wow! I bet you take all your girls here!" I laughed again as the officer went up to the main desk to check in.

"Hey, Lucy Heartfilia is here." He looked at me, then back to the man. "Be careful with her, she's got a mouth on her."

"Such a pretty thing? I doubt it." He said, filling out paper work.

"And I doubt that pick up line ever got anyone in your pants." I smirked as his mouth hung open. "Hah! Called it!"

He glared at me then pulled a piece of paper off a book.

"She's in room 146 with her new roommate, Erza Scarlet." He smirked at me. "Have fun!"

A little blue haired girl came up to me as the guard left.

"Hi! I'm Levy McGarden. I'll be your nurse. Follow me to your room." She said oddly cheerfully for working in such a shitty place.

"So, Levy, you're my age right? Like 15 or so?" I asked, eyeing her.

"Yep, I'm turning 16 in a month." She smiled sweetly.

"Then what're you doing here? I mean like, working here?"

"Well, I got out of high school at age 13 and I'm finishing college this year, so I came here so I could help people like you, er, people who lost their way."

She stopped at a door with a small glass window and a metal plate on it that read '146' with the name 'Ezra Scarlet' written lazily on it.

"Here's your room. We can talk anytime you need, okay? And I'll see you three times everyday to give you your new medicine." She started to walk away but I stopped her.

"What new medicine?" I asked rather rudely.

"The one your doctor put you on. He believes you need it." She answered frowning.

"You're fucking kidding me." I mumbled opening the door to my new room to see a red headed girl sitting on a bed reading a book. When she saw me walk in she eyed me up and down.

"So you're the new girl huh?"

"I suppose I am." I said, shutting the door then sitting on the bed opposite from her.

"Well, welcome to hell! Now first things first, when you go to take a shower make sure to cover that window, the guards are really big pervs 'round here. Second, if someone bugs you, come to me. I have connections in here and you seem nice enough, you'll fit in great. And lastly, I don't care what anyone says about me. I'm a really nice person, so don't believe everything people tell you here, 'kay?" She smiles at me.

"Got it. What'er you in here for anyway?"

"Oh, um... I uh, beat someone nearly to death because they looked like someone I knew when I was younger." She laughed nervously. "What about you? What'd you do to get a free way ticket to hell?"

"Oh, well I was robbing a bank and some guy got in my way. . . I lost my temper, and let's just say it won't be an open casket." It was my turn to laugh nervously.

"So. . . You killed someone. . ."

"Here we go." I thought, figuring she'd start judging me.