Chapter seven~seeking juvia's help

********Lucy's POV********

I woke up to Natsu softly pushing on my arm. "Hey wake up sleepy head." he whispered.

"W-what time is it?" I sleepily asked.

"10:30. But you promised me you'd go talk to juvia. . .and she hangs out in her room by herself around 12 so this will be the best time to find her." he put his shirt on then walked over to me. "come on."

"I told you I'm fine. It doesn't really effect me."

He walked over to me and put his hand on my stomach slowly putting it underneath the material of his shirt I had been wearing. He pushed his hand up as pictures of sting flew through my mind. I pushed his hand away and huddled myself into a ball. "N-No stop it." I cried.

He rested his chin on my arm while rubbing my arm to comfort me. "You know I'd never force myself on you. . .But your scared. . .you imagine sting." he kissed my head. "please go. I can't stand seeing you suffer over this, it's only the day after the accident and I can tell it's already taken a toll on you."  He whispered.

I sat up engulfing him in a hug, shoving my face into his chest. "But what if she thinks I'm stupid for thinking like this, It didn't go far enough for me to worry like this." I said.

"No, your situation was enough to scare the shit out of you. It may not have gone far but it was enough to scar you. Just please go she's an understanding person." he told me kissing my head again.

"Fine. Let me get dressed." I got up and threw on the uniform I had received on my first day; plain grey pants, and a black tank top with the option of a grey over shirt.

I tied the over shirt on my waist and walked to the door with natsu, who grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. We walked down to juvia and gray's room and saw gray leaving. "hey natsu." gray greeted.

"Hey gray." Natsu waved at him as he waited for him. "oh look she's not here I'm going to find Erza!" I tried walking away but Natsu grabbed my waist and pulled me back. "come on luce. It'll be fine I swear. Just come meet us in the cafeteria when your done, we'll be hanging with everyone else." Natsu smiled at me as I quickly kissed him then walked into juvia's room.

Gray and Natsu walked away with a very shocked gray. I saw juvia laying on it think her bed reading a book. I knocked on the door coming in slightly. "umm juvia. . .hi can I um talk to you for a moment." she looked up at me and smiled.

"Sure what do you need?" She asked happily placing her book down. I sat next to her messing with my over shirt looking a my lap. "okay well did gray tell you what happened y-yesterday?" Her happy expression went serious as she nodded her head.

"W-well um Natsu wanted me to come and uh talk to you. . .b-because if you don't m-mind, and if it's not going to bother you or anything t-then can I ask for s-some advice?" 

"What do you need help with? I can help. I've gotten lots of therapy so I'm better." she smiled again hesitantly placing a hand on my knee. "A-are you sure?" I felt tears swelling up in my eyes.

"It's no problem, now if you can tell me what had happened. . ."

I nodded as a year rolled down my face. "S-sting pinned me against the w-wall and took o-off my shirt a-and bra. T-then he grabbed my boob and put his h-hand in my pants and grabbed my butt. . ." I stopped as tears clouded my vision.

"You can stop if you'd like." juvia patted my back as I wiped away more tears.

"N-no it's o-okay. He um he held me against him half naked. . . I tried to make him let me go. . . B-but he w-was to strong. . .if Natsu and the others hadn't come I-I don't know w-what I would've done." I finished looking at her to see her brightly smiling at me.

"It's okay, he can't hurt you if you don't let him. Natsu'll protect you, plus you have friends from fairy tail, that's amazing protection." she sighed deeply as if she had decided something.

"Would you like to know my story? Why I'm in here?"

"If you'd like to share." I say finally returning her smiles.

"Well It was a year ago, I was walking home late one night when I decided to take a shortcut in an alleyway. I got mugged by a bunch of guys. . .they um had their way with me then left me alone and crying. After about a week of being home my mother made me go back to school and things but being around people was a constant reminder of what had happened, well one day I had a breakdown when my friend touched my arm. . .I only saw the men in the alleyway so I sat there screaming until my mother arrived. Soon enough even women touching my hands or arms would send me into a panic attack or a breakdown. They brought me here and I met gray and the others, they helped me realize that they may have hurt me in the past. . . but I was the one holding onto it. . .so I was the one hurting myself." she smiled at me once again.

"So you're saying that you stopped letting it bother you and it didn't anymore?"

"No, it still bothers me when someone touches a certain spot but I've gotten to the point where I can be around other people and cuddle my boyfriend without being reminded of it or letting it bother me."

"I see, thank you juvia. Not only for giving me such great advice but trusting me enough to tell your story. Question though. . . is gray that boyfriend?" I smirked when her smiling face went to an uneasy blushing one. "hmm don't worry I won't tell."

I ran down the hall to the cafeteria quickly opening the door and looking around for Erza and natsu. When I found them I practically ran up to Natsu giving him a bone crushing hug while sitting on his lap. "I take it juvia helped?" Natsu smirked.

I playfully hit him. "yes, I told you I should have gone." I giggled.

"I told you that you should go! Remember fighting about it this morning?!?" He stared at me in disbelief as I kept a straight face. "nope! You told me I shouldn't go! And that I was fine!"

He looked angry as I continued my joke. "your fucking kidding me right?" He growled as I smiled at him. "yep!" Before he could speak I smashed my lips against his.

Someone fake coughed to get our attention as we both turned our heads to look at the rest of the group. "I told you they fucking kissed!" Gray crossed his arms after taking 5 bucks from gajeel.

"So to two are a thing?" Gajeel asked glaring at gray.

"Suppose we are." I said plainly.

"Oh." Erza's happy smiley face turned into a death glare which was focused on Natsu. "you ever fucking hurt Lucy and I'll make you wish you've never been born. Got it?"

Natsu shook his head in understanding from behind me where he had been using me as a shield. Erza went back to her usual happy self as she turned to gajeel. "so how're things going with levy?" She asked as he blushed and tensed.

"W-what's that supposed t-to mean?!? There ain't nothin' goin' on between me and shirmp!" He stuttered.

"Then why do you always smell like her and vice versa?" She smirked. Levy walked up behind gajeel and sighed. "I told you they'd find out." she sat down next to him smiling.

"Any more relationships we don't know about?" Jellal asked "so far we now know about Natsu and lucy, gajeel and levy. . .anyone else?"

Gray slowly raised his hands. "me and juvia."

"Knew it." we all said in unison.

"Wait you guys knew?!?" He screamed. "it was kind of obvious dude." Natsu said in duh tone.

"How?!?"

"Well your the only person who can comfort her when she has a breakdown." I said

"And your constantly flirting" levy added.

"And you two always sit really close together." we all burst out laughing when gray laid his head on the table in defeat. "okay okay I get it!" He yelled storming off.

It's been a good day.