Chapter 8~ she's going home

********lucy's POV********

I walked back to my room with Natsu holding my hand. He looked at me and gave me a devilish smirk and before I could do anything he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder.

"Natsu! Put me down!" I giggled.

"Nope!" He chuckled "so juvia was able to y'know help you?" He asked.

"Yeah, she gave me some really good advice and it doesn't bug me anymore." I hit his back playfully "now put me down you asshole!"

"Why, would I ever. I've never heard a lady use such language!" He mocked a rich and snobby person. I relaxed and hung my head letting my arms fall limp. "are we almost to the room??" I whined.

He came to a complete stop "Natsu what's wrong? What happened?" He set me down and I looked where he had been looking to see gray and juvia crying on her bed. "Come on Luce let's go." Natsu grabbed my hand and pulled me towards our room. "wait! Shouldn't we see what's wrong with gray and juvia?!?"

Natsu looked back at me and his whole attitude seemed to change back to when we first met. "no just come on." he pulled me through the door and sat on his bed.

"Natsu what's wrong?! What's going on with juvia and gray?!? What's going on with you!" I put my hands on my hips and looked down at him. "Nothing." he spat.

"Oh yeah? Then why did your care-free and goofy personalty suddenly change to your dick personalty moments before? Huh!? I thought you were over acting like that!?!" I yelled.

He looked up at me glaring. "My attitude? Nothing's wrong with my attitude alright! Just leave me the fuck alone!" He screamed getting under his covers. My eyes started swelling up with tears but I held them back I wasn't going to cry, not for this asshole.

"Y'know what fine! I'm sorry for making sure if your okay! fuck you Natsu!" I ran out of the room going towards Erza's room. When I got there I saw the door was already locked so I went to the cafeteria. At least I can have some alone time before I have to go back to see him again. I thought to myself cupping my head with my hands.

I sat there in silence for what seemed like forever until a guard placed there hand on my shoulder. "I'm afraid you have to go to your room now. . .want me to walk you there?" The man asked as I got up.

"Sure. What's your name?" I asked wanting to break any awkward tension.

"Hibiki, hibiki late. . .what about you miss?"

"Lucy, Lucy heartfilia. Nice to meet you Hibiki." I smiled at him.

"And it's nice to meet you, what's your room number?"

"Oh, 146."

He stopped at my door and smiled at me. "I guess this is your stop."
"I suppose it is. Thank you for walking me back, I'll see you 'round!" I went inside the room and saw Natsu sitting on the edge of his bed bouncing his leg up and down. When I shut the door he looked up at me a look of relief written all over his face. "Lucy thank god! Where were you?!?"

I glared at him and turned off the light crawling into bed. "Look Luce I'm sorry. . .I didn't mean to yell or act like a dick. . .just a friend is leaving this place and goin' home, stressed along with everyone else y'know." he spoke softly which made me want to hug him and kiss him and tell him it's fine that I forgive him. . .but no. . . I will not forgive him so easily.

"And you couldn't just say that in the fucking first place!" I turned around and stood up walking over to him. "you get stressed over someone leaving, I get it. . . But acting like a dick isn't going to get you anywhere in life if you just shut everything out and decide whether or not I can help or not!" I turned back around to go back to my bed but he grabbed my wrist stopping me in my place.

"I'm sorry Luce. . .your right. . . I-I shouldn't have thought you wouldn't be able to help without giving you a chance to. . ." He let go of my hand walking back over to his bed. "I'm sorry."

He laid down and covered himself with his blanket. Dammit don't go over to him don't go over to him! I yelled at myself in my head as I slowly made my way over to Natsu's bed. I sat next to him and rested my chin on his arm kissing it.

"I forgive you. . .just never go that again. . .got it?" he looked back at me and gave him his wide goofy grin that I had learned to love so much. "yes ma'am!" He saluted then pulled me over his waist so I laid next to him except my legs were on his side. "What are you doing?" I giggled.

"Holding my precious baby." he smirked. "I am not a baby!" I insisted.

"To me you are. . ." Natsu passed out after finished his sentence and I fell into darkness right with him.
--
I woke up to laughing and giggling. When my eyes fluttered open I saw all of our friends looking at me and Natsu asleep. "morning bunny girl." gajeel laughed.

Natsu woke up and didn't seem to notice them because he wrapped his arm around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. His eyes shot open once again and he sighed. "everyone's in here aren't they?"

"Yep." Jellal answered for me.

In one swift movement Natsu jumped out of bed and ran them all out closing and locking the door behind him. He crawled back into bed and covered himself with the covers. "what time is it?" He asked through his pillow.

I climbed onto his muscular back and laid down Looking at the clock and gasped when I read the time. "2:04." I thought for a moment until something popped into my mind. "Hey you never told me who's getting discharged last night."

"Oh, juvia." he told me rolling over so I fell onto the bed. He faced me and smiled when I laid on him."well that's probably why they woke us up so early then, so we can hang out with her before she leaves." I got up and grabbed his hand pulling him up.

"Ugh fine but you owe me big time." he got up and we made our way to the cafeteria finding all out friends sitting at a table.

"Hey look love birds are up." Gray laughed.

We sat and talked with juvia aimlessly for what seemed like hours, in reality it was two. Because then she had to leave. We all went to her room and waited outside while she changed and got dressed. She came out wearing a long blue dress that had openings on each side of her legs, running all the way up to her waist, it had a little shaw are had fluffy white cotton on the ends, and finally a little doll.

She hugged everyone saying goodbye and speaking for a minute, when she got to me she hugged me tightly. "I know I've only known you for a short time but I'm going to miss you to. . .Don't forget my advice either." she smiled when I nodded then walked away with gray.

Everyone separated into their rooms wanting to go back to sleep once more. When Natsu got into ours he jumped on his bed and kissed it. "oh how I've missed you!" He sang.

He laid on his back and I climbed on him straddling his waist with my legs. "What'er you doing Luce?"

I kissed him passionately then pulled back. "You said I owe you. . ." I said seductively.

"I didn't mean like this. . .I mean don't get me wrong it'd be fun and all but I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do." he smiled.

"No. I want to. . .I-I love you natsu." I was glad for the darkness because I could feel my face heating up. "I love you to lucy."

I smiled and smashed my lips against his once again wrapping my fingers in his hair. He snaked his hands around my waist as I pulled his shirt off, we stopped kissing but only until his shirt was off then we started again. He played with my shirt slowly pushing it up till I sat up and took it off. "You took to long." I giggled kissing him again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: okay I'm sorry if you wanted a lemon/smutt but I didn't want this book to have one because most of my other books have them and I wanted this one to be a clean one.
~DTK