Chapter five~the truth

***********Lucy's POV***********

I walked down the hall towards the cafeteria to meet everyone. When I got there I sat next to Erza and smiled. "what'd I miss?" Before Erza could answer a scream came from gray and juvia's room.

Erza and I exchanged looks then ran to her room were juvia was laying on her bed with her pants pulled down some, as a guard stood over her. "what the fuck do you think your doing?!?" I snarled pushing him away from juvia. "I came to give her the medicine she needs to today and when I came in here she was like that, except she was asleep, and when I tried to wake her up she screamed!" The guard lied through his teeth. Juvia always slept under the covers with all of her clothes still intact.

Gray came in to the room with Erza panting, "what the fuck happened to her?!?" He looked at the guard. "I swear to fucking god if you as so much as touched her I'll kill you right now. . ." He walked over and gently sat next to her as years rolled down her eyes.

She saw gray and immediately clung to him sobbing into his shirt. She was the only guy she ever trusted, that's part of the reason the higher ups made them roommates together. "Come on let's get this garbage out of here and go tell levy." Erza whispered to me. I nodded then grabbed the guard pushing him out the door.

"What are you two doing?!?" Levy asked running towards us. "Speak of The devil. This perv tried something on juvia." I looked at him. "is this true?" She asked the guard. When he didn't respond she went into juvia's room where she saw juvia crying on gray.

"Juvia dear I know that your having trouble right now but I need to know did the guard try to hurt you?" She asked gently. Juvia nodded her head and looked up. "he was going to rape me! It's not over! I thought it was all over but it's not!" She cried as gray comforted her.

Levy came back and glared at the guard. "you come with me! Lucy you to!"

"What the hell did I do?!?" I yelled "your a witness so you can help me fill out the report."

We walked down to her office passing the front desk first. "Hey, are you sick? Because I'll be your doctor." the man at the front desk said smirking at me while levy filled out some papers.

"Yeah I'm sick." I smirked at him. "sick and tired of your cheap pick up lines." he glared at me while levy stifled a giggle. "she's not one for playboys loke."

"I don't see a playboy here!" The man named loke smirked again. "your right, your not a playboy, you aren't pretty enough to be one. . .your a tool." I laughed as he glared once again.

"And your just some murderer who thought she could do anything because of daddy's money." He smiled sarcastically. I jumped over the table and sat on his stomach while I put a pen to his throat. "and your just some sleaze bag who can't keep a girlfriend because you can't stop fucking everyone you see. . . bet you've even fucked a few dudes. . .might as well be a Prostitute!" I laughed loudly "You call me a murderer then insult me. . .that wasn't your best decision now was it?" I got so angry that I didn't even realize that levy had called the guards, when I refused to go they stabbed me with a syringe pushing a liquid into my blood stream. I got off loke who scrambled to the back of the wall, I punched the guy who had injected the needle as my vision went blurry and I lost my consciousness.

**********natsu's POV**********

I was sitting with gray and gajeel when Erza ran into the cafeteria, looked at me and started panting "what's wrong erza?" Gray asked

"Lucy. . .she got herself into some trouble. . .the tranquilized her." I ran towards our room as fast as I could after Erza had finished what she had said, not caring if the guys figured out our little gag. When I finally got to our room I saw two guards leaving as I rushed in and saw levy.

I hadn't realized that gajeel and gray followed me, till after I pushed levy away from Lucy into gajeel. "Natsu. . .let me explain." Levy said gently. "she attacked loke, the receptionist. She had a pen against his throat, and she wouldn't budge we had to sedate her."

"What'd he do." I whispered dangerously.

"Who?"

"Loke, what the fuck did he do to her to make her attack him." I stood up as I went to leave. "I'll kill him myself." Gray held me back as gajeel closed the door blocking it.

I put my head down so my bangs covered my eyes. "let me out."

"Natsu don't do this. . .just relax. . ." Levy said digging through a bag, probably getting a needle to sedate me. "Calm down?" I chuckled darkly at her words. "how can I calm the fuck down when my girlfriend got sedated for attacking some fucking douche bag who probably deserved it." I yelled running a hand through my hair.

Everyone was taken back by my words even Erza who had showed up a moment before. I started walking towards the door when a sharp pain stung my arm. I looked down and saw a teary eyed levy sedating me as I heard her whisper "I'm sorry." my vision got blurry and I finally fell losing all consciousness I once had.

***********levy's POV**********

I watched Natsu walk towards the door some more, so I took syringe I had found and stabbed his arm sedating him. He looked at him while my eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry." I whispered as he fell to the ground.

"How long have bunny girl and salamander been together?" Gajeel asked putting Natsu on his bed. "I have no clue I thought they hates each other. . ." Gray added. "they've been friends sense they became roommates, they just wanted to see how long it'd take everyone to figure out they didn't actually hate each other. . .I didn't know they had started dating though." Erza told everyone shocking us.

"How Long have you known about them being friends?" Gray asked. "sense the lockdown. They told me everything when I told my suspicions of them actually being friends to lucy."

"Hm. Well let's clear out, for one it's almost curfew and two they probably aren't going to be to happy when they wake up so." I pushed everyone out the door closing it and locking it.

I went back to my office to fill out the paperwork from firing the guard who attacked juvia when I saw gajeel. "hey, what do you need?" I asked closing my door.

"You." he said slamming me against my door and kissing me, I wrapped my legs around his neck and my arms around his neck playing with his long main. His hands snaked around my waist as he continued to kiss me. I pulled back to take a breathe. "we have to find a way to do this somewhere else, we might get caught." I giggled. "I don't care if we get caught." he laughed kissing me again.

**********Lucy's POV***********

I woke up sitting up dizzily. "when did I get back to my room?" I asked myself as my memories came back to me. "Shit."

I looked over and saw Natsu asleep. . .he wasn't in his pajamas or under his covers. . .I shrugged it off going to take a shower. I stripped out of my clothes and let the hot water flow over my body and my arm where they had stabbed me.

I got out after roughly 20 minutes of sitting in the hot water. I put on my shorts and tank top going back into the room to see Natsu in the same spot. The only thing that reassured he was alive was his chest slowly rising and falling.

I walked over to him and straddled his waist with my legs. "Natsu~" I cooed. "time to wake up."

I started tickling him knowing that usually that was the only thing that wakes him up. When he didn't move or do anything Worry flushed through me. "natsu. . . Natsu wake up." I said shaking him.

I laid my head down on his chest listening to his heart beat as I fell asleep.

Natsu woke me up with a little push. "luce. . .Luce what's wrong?" He asked looking dizzy and tired. I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tightly as his hands went on my waist. "You wouldn't wake up and I started to worry that you were sick or something. . ." I whispered.

He chuckled "no I got sedated after they told me you had been because you attacked loke."

"Oh yeah. . .why'd they have to sedate you?" I asked "