Discussion Post #1.5

Hello! I absolutely loved all your replies! And one person... *Winks* I won't give any usernames, but oh, I loved reading your comments! They made me smile and laugh so hard I think my neighbors heard me... Go back to Discussion Post #1 to look through the other comments -- I know you won't regret it!

After reading through the comments, I've come to see that almost all of us preordered it. Because of that, I'm going to hold off the discussion questions until tomorrow/day after tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll warn if there are any spoilers! (If you don't want to read my answers -- and right now, I don't blame you; I didn't even answer two of them -- scroll down a little to see a surprise! )

MY ANSWERS TO "Beginning to Read" Questions ~~

1) *EDIT:

YES! YES! YES! Gosh, it's just beautiful! All six hundred pages of it! I'm seriously happy at finally getting it!

2) *EDIT: Around page 50-75! Um, I promise no spoilers but I know now that Callis and Stefan aren't who they're supposed to be!

3) I preordered it on the Barnes&Nobles website. (Honestly, I'm disappointed with myself, and embarrassed for giving you this one sentence answer to the three questions)

*

If any of you haven't seen the Facebook page of The School for Good and Evil, you should! It has fan art of Sophie and Agatha posted on 'Photos', and also exclusive pictures! There's this quote by Hort in the third book that makes me soooo wish I could just get the book already and speed up the reading process! Here it is:

"I've already killed you and kissed you more times in my head than you deserve." - Hort, The Last Ever After

EEK, is it just me that thinks he's saying that to Sophie? No? Just me? *slouches off* Okay then...

*coughs* But if you want to see that yourself, go to Facebook or search up 'The School for Good and Evil'/ 'The Last Ever After' on Google.

Anyway, if you ARE interested in role play, after I think, five days I'll post one up next to a discussion post. Comment if you want to the role play to be set in the first book, second/ third.

And I just have to say one more thing:

The wait is killing me.

On the before mentioned Facebook page, they posted a picture of a bunch of paperbacks of The Last Ever After! And... they look good. Like, seriously good. So I'm just going to hope that B&N speeds up the shipping process.

Thank you for reading this :) I promise that the next post will actually have questions for you all to answer!