Chapter 8 - I Love You.

Myself and Nate barge into my room after checking if the house was empty - it is. Cody must be out for the afternoon and for that I'm glad. We get straight to it, already craving for each other.

Nate pulls my t-shirt right over my head and throws it onto my rug next to my bed that he then pushes me onto. He plants rough kisses to my neck, making his way to my lips at an agonisingly slow pace and I pull at his neck to make him stop the teasing.

He pulls his top off, my hands gliding along his chest and back round his neck as he fiddles with his belt and pulls off his jeans.

"I love - this," he whispers against my lips and pulls my back off of the bed to take my jeans off also. My heart was racing at his touch, his hands at my waist as he lay on top of me, using his knees to keep his weight balanced.

My brain was forgetting how to talk, words not being an option anymore as it was mixed with lust and passion. I grab at his hair, trying to pull him closer to me. Deciding it wasn't too possible I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him down and rolling onto our side. He breaks away, planting one more kiss on my lips and getting up.

I give him the confused look and cough, trying to get words out.

"Relax, I'm getting a condom."

I flop back onto the bed and laugh, finding it's the only thing that will let me get a sound out. Nate pushes his hair back up and searches through his jeans for a condom before coming back and standing in front of me. His smile is bright, his hair a complete mess. He couldn't of looked sexier.

He leans down again, our lips connecting like metal to a magnetic force and his hands go to the waistline of my underwear, pulling them down my legs. I retaliate by tugging at his boxers and he groans, biting my lip gently as he shifts his weight more onto the bed.

For once he doesn't rush to put the condom on, he takes his time and slowly pushes himself into me. It was definitely different for once, it wasn't rough. Our kisses became soft, my hands resting on his cheeks as he moved slowly. It felt like our first time, yet instead of our actual first time - that was messy, rough and meaningless - it felt like pure love. And with my messed up brain I couldn't stop the words coming out of my mouth.

"I love you."

***

I haven't seen Nate in two weeks, he hasn't returned my texts or my calls. We go back to school after the weekend and I'm dreading it. If he spreads shit about me he won't know what's hit him.

"Maisie?" Dylan snaps me out of my train of thoughts and I smile.

"Yeah?"

"Come on, I want this school shopping done," she groans and pulls me along to Top Shop to get school skirts.

"I need pens and pencils," Hunter states. "Not a fucking skirt, I have skirts."

"But I don't have skirts," Dylan moans and pops out her bottom lip to receive the middle finger from Hunter.

I'm not in the mood to talk, I try to keep a smile on my face so Hunter and Dylan don't think anything of it but my smile is never really convincing enough.

"Can we please go to Starbucks?" Hunter moans as we walk out of Top Shop with Dylan's new purchases. We saw Levi enter earlier, Hunter desperately feeling the need to stare. She's been deprived from the boy from the whole weekend.

"No. This is a boy-free weekend, you're not going to see Levi."

"But-"

"But, no," I chime in, putting my arms across my chest.