Chapter 6 - An Average Day of Daisy Chains. And Hot Boys.

It's currently 9:00am and me and Hunter are escaping the mad house of Dylan's to go home, to then go back out. We were not having a boring summer holiday now, I won't allow it.

"Hold up!" A voice calls behind us and my first instinct is to turn around to hear who the voice is coming from. "Is Dylan home?"

Hunter sighs, turning around to get into the car.

"Drew, right?" I ask but I already know the answer. "You should really leave Dylan alone, get friends you'll fit in with."

I then turn around and get into the car feeling as though I made the next door neighbour hate me, it's a speciality I have.

"Hunter no singing when I turn the engine on, I don't care what song it is."

"But... What if it's me and Levi's song! Come on, I can't not sing that," the girl pouts and I can't help but laugh at her stupidity.

"You need help," I tap her shoulder and turn the engine on to drive Hunter home.

Let's say I'm not the best driver in the world, I passed my test with 7 minors and I still get confused about what gear to put my car in whilst driving. It isn't easy, and seeing as it's my brothers car if I damage it in any way shape or form, he will kill me. Literally. So I drive with care.

"Come on Maisie, you can at least go to the speed limit," Hunter complains at me and I roll my eyes.

"I only passed my test a month ago, I'll get there eventually."

Hunter bobs her head to the radio and I pull up to her house.

"Thanks, I'll see you later," she calls as she pulls herself out of the car and runs into her house. I keep my hands on the wheel, tapping along to the music while putting my foot down and driving back to my house. I park Cody's car nicely in the empty driveway and go inside to give him his car keys.

"Thanks Maisie, hope its all in one piece," he laughs as he takes them out of my hand and puts the keys into his pocket.

"Nope, just in several," I tease and go upstairs to get changed. It's quite cloudy outside and since we are going to the park I put on my black jeans and also decide to go for a white flowery top since it is summer. I tie my hair back into a pony tail and throw my sunglasses onto my head before heading back out of the house and walking into the direction of the park.

Once again the Drew kid is there and Dylan won't stop complaining about him.

"I can't believe the house isn't empty anymore, it doesn't feel right. He needs to leave, I hate him."

"Woah, Dylan," Hunter steps in raising her hands. "You don't use hate, remember?"

All three of us laugh and the tension on Dylan's shoulders rises. Thank God, or someone would've had their head ripped off.

"He fits in well though don't you think?" I ask, watching them play football for the thousandth time. I don't understand why they don't get bored of it, I certainly would.

"Yeah, when he says football instead of soccer, he'll be just fine," Dylan says through gritted teeth and I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Hunter, why don't you think of somewhere we can go."

"Why me?"

"Just quick thinking, anywhere thats within walking distance," I boss and keep my eyes on Dylan who is staring at Drew with a look that could kill.

"I want food, can we go to Nando's?" Hunter asks and already starts walking, Dylan's eyes light up at the sound of it and her head snaps towards us.