Chapter Five - The Best Date Ever

Start from the beginning

"Well I just thought..." I duck my head in embarrassment and drop Jack's hand; I thought he felt the same.

"Hey I didn't say we weren't but I haven't asked you yet." I raise my head with a small smile on my lips.

"What do you mean?" I question him. 

"I mean this," I stare in dis-belief as Jack gets down on one knee in front of me and spreads his arms out wide. "Isabella Monti will you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?" 

"Why I most certainly will." I give him my hand and he kisses it before standing up and looking very serious.

"Really?" I nod with a big smile on my face, Jack lights up like a Christmas tree and spins me in a circle, he dips me over and presses a soft kiss to my lips. I smile into the kiss then pull away as Jack returns me to standing up right,

"So back to your first question, why don't we keep it a secret for a while? Act like we had a good time on this date but we decided to stay just friends?" He smirks evilly.

"You really love messing with people don't you?" 

He laughs loudly and kisses me again, whenever Jack kisses me (as cliché as this is) it's like a million tiny fireworks go off all around us and I always feel a tiny bit dizzy and it's the best feeling in the whole entire world. 

I can't believe it, I'm Jack Harries girlfriend!

To a lot of people this will seem like we're going too fast but they don't understand the connection Jack and I have it's as if we've known one another for years not three days. It just feels right. 

"Now let's go and buy stuff in the gift shops!" Jack screams running away from the castle and making people around us jump. I apologise to the for his behaviour and run off after my crazy boyfriend.

Huh that's weird to say...

At the gift shops we try on silly hats and take pictures with the stuffed toys, Jack buys me a Minnie Mouse plush and himself a Mickey Mouse one. I'm not even allowed to protest because of his stupid rules! He's paid for everything and I feel so guilty. I think he can tell because he leans down and whispers in my ear.

"Don't feel guilty I want to treat my girlfriend." He hands me my Minnie Mouse and pecks me on the cheek making me blush. We get a random guy to take our picture with me holding Minnie and Jack holding Mickey in front of Cinderella's castle. 

"This has been the most magical day of my whole entire life. I got to go out with all my new friends to a theme park I haven't been to since I was thirteen, then I got to go on the best first date with the best guy who made me the happiest girl alive when he asked me to be his girlfriend." I smile up at Jack and stretch up on my tiptoes to kiss him. 

"Well let me complete the night, close your eyes." I close my eyes and something cold touches my neck, Jack lifts up my hair then drops it back into place. "Okay you can open them now." I open my eyes and look down at the beautiful necklace Jack just put on me. It's a gold chain with a diamanté Mickey head dropping from it then dropping from that there's a small diamanté castle.

"Jack, it's gorgeous thank you so much." I pull him in to a tight hug wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest. "This is all so much though."

"Anything for you, you make me happier than I have been in a long long time and I want to show you how much I appreciate you as my friend and as my girlfriend. I don't even care if were moving too fast it feels right. This is meant to be Isabella." 

I smile. "I feel the exact same way Jack but next time we go on a date I'll just order in pizza okay? Just your company and knowing you are mine is the best gift you could possibly give me. But you know if you ever want to do this again I totally wouldn't object." Jack laughs and kisses me softly.