LArry

u know i'm that part of the tour that didn't get sold out aka 'murica lmao i just mean i haven't sold my soul to one direction as some of you might know

i don't personally mind the boys actually i'm quite partial to louis cos that boy is just 🙈🙉🙊

ok now so like there's obviously all these shipping trends that've continued ever since like whenever the band was formed. there's all kinds of ships like :

- narry
- larry
- lirry
- zarry

and i guess about 14 more jesus that's the best part of stanning a band innit

i've been observing the situation on tumblr and twitter and like i realized that larry is the most dominant of all the ships in the fandom yeah?

and it's kinda cute, with all the manips and fan art honestly the fandom's talented in it's own way and some of the larry fanfictions are A+ (have you read confessions of a gay disney prince like 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥)

so the fandom's basically divided into 2 - larries and antis (it's antis isn't it?)

it's all harmless and legit in their own right, nobody minds anyone who ships ziam or niam or nouis bc it's your personal opinion and you can ship whomever you want, boys and boys and girls and girls

but i've seen hate directed to anyone who actually ships larry and most of it seems like it's written out by homophobic hos who can't stay in their damn lane

yeah i've seen people who dismiss their real relationships (aka. Louis with Eleanor or Harry with Taylor), but that's their own personal insight I still never understand why you must involve yourself (if you do not believe in the ship) and send out anonymous hate to teenagers on the internet just to make yourself a bit more secure .

i understand that some fans happen to identify themselves with their idols, and cannot bear the idea of them being gay or lesbian or otherwise, but isn't it your fault that you chose to be a part of a site or community that spend a lot of their free time in debunking relationships and analysing interactions?

the larries, imo, get the most hate out of any shippers in the fandom, even outside of it. who knows, harreh might be a bisexual lil puppy or louis might be a tiny lil twink who fUCKING knows?

just try to be a lil bit more considerate towards people who might be having a minority opinion (tho I doubt that's true about this situation) and keep away from social media, instead of having a hateful Breakdown on tumblr and fuck up my dash fanks :)