One year later

One Year Later

I kept my eyes closed even though I knew that the 60 seconds was up. I didn't want to see what it said; I would be disappointed either way. I kept my eyes shut for a few more seconds before bracing myself and opening my eyes.

It was a plus.

It was positive.

Five pregnancy tests do not lie.

I was pregnant.

How am I supposed to tell jay? My brothers? My mom? My friends? The press? The fans?

I sighed before chucking it in the bin and deciding to get it over with. I knew I would have to tell tony soon, so I decided to do it as soon as he got home from the signing he was at.

I walked down two flights of stairs until I reached jay's door. I used my emergency key and opened the door. I sat on the couch for what felt like hours but was probably only about 10 minutes before I heard jay open the door.

'What? Why is my door unlocked? I swear I locked it,' Jay said to Jamie who was opening his door across the hall.

'Caitlin?' Jay called out when he saw my shoes.

'In here,' I replied.

'Are you okay?' He asked when he saw me just sitting on his couch.

'Sort of,' I said.

'What's wrong?' Jay asked looking genuinely confused and concerned

'I'm pregnant ,' I said. He took a few seconds to understand what I had just said and he saw the tears in my eyes so he pulled me in for a hug. He sat with me, holding me in his arms and whispering comforting words.

'You are going to be a great mother,' he said.

'I hope so,' I replied.

'You will,' he whispered.

'We need to tell my brothers,' I said.

'there going to kill me especially Ian ,' Jay said.

'Maybe I should tell him while you pretend to move to Antarctica,' I said, smiling.

'That would be the safest, but I think I should be there when you tell him,' he said after giggling a bit. My hand found its way to my stomach, as did jay's. I found it so weird to think that there was another human in there.

'Let's tell all the boys at the same time. That way we can get it over with and the Jamie can stop Ian or Daniel from potentially murdering my baby's father,' I said.

'Our baby,' he said, more to himself than to me. He smiled and kissed me before pulling me up.

'Let's get it over with?' he asked.

'Definitely,' I said, feeling thankful that jay wants to get it over with as well. Keeping things like this from people always ends up horribly, at least in movies.

*jay's POV*

I was going to be a father. Despite how scary that sounded, I was grateful that Caitlin was going to be the mother. If I were to have a child with anyone, it would definitely be Caitlin. I love her, and I may have only known her for a bit over a year, but I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her, as crazy as that sounds.

Now all we had to do was get through telling Ian without me being killed.

*caitlins POV*

I texted all of the boys and Mia to come to Mia and my house so jay and me can tell them together.

'What did you need us all here for?' Jamie asked when he sad down, munching on some chips.

'Right, so we have something to tell you,' Jay said, glancing warily at my brothers. Ian was getting suspicious. He was sat in next to Daniel and jamie, almost directly across from us.

'Um... I'm pregnant,' I said a bit quietly.

'WHAT!?!' Ian yelled. Everyone else was confused but Ian seemed the most out of everyone.

'Did you force my sister to have sex with you? Because if you did you will not live to see tomorrow,' Ian said to tony

'relax, nobody forced anybody into doing anything,' I said.

'You didn't think to use a fucking condom?' Ian said, turning to me.

'We did! Every time!' I replied, pushing Ian back down so he was sitting.

'Wait, this occurred more than once? Ugh, but she's my sister,' Daniel said.

Jay looked uncomfortable while I could see my other brother bloody laughing and trying to think of ways to tease us about it.

'Tell me you have never had sex then, Ian, you haven't even been in a long relationship and you have had sex the same amount of times as me,' I retorted.

'What I do has got nothing to do with this,' he said angrily.

'Then what does what I do have to do with this either,' I said.

'I didn't get my stupid arse pregnant,' Ian replied. I just looked down and didn't reply. Jay grabbed onto my hand and drew more circled onto the palm of my hand with his thumb. I glanced up and noticed that everyone was leaving, even Ian. I guess they wanted to give us some time alone to think.

I was going to have a baby.