Date night

'Hey !!!' Jay said when he saw me when we got back. He walked over and hugged me, kissing me on the forehead.

'Want to go out to dinner tonight?' he asked once we were done hugging.

'Yeah sure, what time?' I asked.

'What about 7? It's a fancy place as well' he said.

'Yeah, sounds good,' I said with a smile.

'Hey jay' Daniel said from behind as he jumped onto jays back.

'Hey ,' he replied while ruffling his hair.

'What's this I head about dinner tonight?' he said while getting off of jay's back.

'Me and Jay are going out tonight to get dinner,' I said.

'Okay,' Daniel said.

We spent the rest of the day resting, and soon enough it was 6:30. I decided to get quickly changed and add a bit more makeup and then I would be ready to go out for dinner (Outfit- photo above).

'Hey babe, you ready to go?'

'Yeah I am,' I said and I grabbed my bag and made my way to the door.

'Bye !' I called before I closed the door.

'Bye!' I heard from the inside.

'So where are we going?' I asked.

'The Ivy,' Jay said.

'Yay! I haven't been there in a while.'

'You look beautiful ,' he said once we got into the cab.

'Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself,' I said smiling .

We made out way to The Ivy and there weren't too many fans. Jay just waved and apologized for not being able to talk to them now. I said he could go if he wanted, but he said that this was a date and that would be impolite.

We had both ordered food and were having a great time when my phone started to ring.

'Sorry,' I muttered before answering.

'Hello?' I said, not bothering to see who was calling.

'Hey whore. Enjoying your dinner? Well I'm sure jay isn't enjoying eating with such an ugly slut,' the same girl from the past week spoke. I frowned and hung up.

'You okay?'

'Yeah,' I said and I tried to give a convincing smile, but it didn't work out so well.

'Tell me what's wrong, please,' .

'Well this girl, a fan probably, has been calling me and she keeps hating on me for being around you. Just now she called to say that you aren't enjoying this dinner with me,' I said.

'What! How long has this been going on?!' he asked.

'A bit less than a week,' I replied honestly.

'Why didn't you tell anybody?' he said.

'Because I didn't think it was that important.'

'Of course it is, you should probably change your number. We can go get it changed after dinner okay? And don't believe a word she says, this has been an amazing night and I wouldn't rather be doing anything else in the world right now,' Jay said while grabbing my hand from across the table.

'Thank you,' I said with a smile.

'No problem,' he said.

We ate in a comfortable silence for a while after that until jay spoke up.

'You know, I am really happy you are eating properly. I am so proud of you. I know it was hard, but I can see that you are trying,' he said. Since we talked, I had made an effort to eat when others eat something. I didn't eat as much as they did, but I still ate.

'Yeah, I really am trying,' I replied.

'You done eating?' he asked.

'Yeah, I am,' I said.

'Let's go get you a new phone number then. I know a good place near here since Ian and Daniel numbers have both been leaked so they went there to get their new numbers,' Jay said. He paid, grabbed my hand, and led the way to the place that was just around the corner.

We got me my new phone number and I sent a text to all my contacts telling them to update it. We then went to the park.

'So Caitlin, I know that we aren't official yet, but I would really like for us to be. I have enjoyed every single one of our dates and you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I would really like it if I could call you my girlfriend,' Jay said once we had sat down on a bench facing the lake.

*jay's POV*

I was falling for caitlin. I was falling for her fast. The fact that ian is warming up to the fact that we might be together is making this that much easier. I decided to just ask her to be my girlfriend. I was such a pussy when it came to these things, but I knew that I had to do it. I decided to just speak whatever came to my mind, I was horrible at planning and memorizing things, so improvising was the easies thing to do. I had practiced what I was going to say so many times, but it was different every time I did.

'So Caitlin, I know that we aren't official yet, but I would really like for us to be. I have enjoyed every single one of our dates and you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I would really like it if I could call you my girlfriend,' I spoke. It wasn't the best thing to say, but all I had to do now was to hope that despite everything that was going on in her life, that she would let me be her boyfriend.